The Official Netflix Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 1 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Cant have a super suit with no helmet when you can get killed with a punch ask @Ironman :coffee:
Work smarter not harder
tumblr_mkzytbc0Kq1s74wyto1_500_zpswo2kjjqj.gif

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
Why the scene where ol girl retraces yje steps in the shooting on episode two remind me of the scene in boondocks saints?

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Well, anyway, I finally finished it. I liked it. I liked JJ and DD better, but this is still a solid 8/10 show. They shouldn't have
killed Cottonmouth so early. He was a more interesting character, and the acting was much better too. That smug laugh....:wow:
His laugh is incredible:bryan:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
finished it last night...9/10 show for me. It was everything i wanted. Luke putting in work (wish there were more cacs for him to smack tho) and EVERY SINGLE FEMALE was bad af :wow:..idk why but every time i saw the chick that played misty in pics i was like "she aite" :patrice: but then in motion :krs: and u see how chesty she is :ohlawd: her husband WON no doubt about it, with his character actor ass :pachaha:....i gotta dap up whoever did the casting tho cuz they made black look beautiful as it should be. The ladies got they eye candy (my moms was going wild for luke :russ:) and the fellas got every flavor of chocolate from mocha to caramel :noah:...i wish i could get a 2nd season of this before that trash jessica jones comeback...oh and
when misty showed up at the end looking how she do in the comics, MY GAWD

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
He wanted to stay off the radar, get paid but lay low, that wasnt even HIS bar that blew up... :heh:
They didn't even mention it though. It's like they forgot it completely. You'd think they'd at least mention that shyt, as they mentioned JJ getting mind controlled and DD :yeshrug:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
finished it last night...9/10 show for me. It was everything i wanted. Luke putting in work (wish there were more cacs for him to smack tho) and EVERY SINGLE FEMALE was bad af :wow:..idk why but every time i saw the chick that played misty in pics i was like "she aite" :patrice: but then in motion :krs: and u see how chesty she is :ohlawd: her husband WON no doubt about it, with his character actor ass :pachaha:....i gotta dap up whoever did the casting tho cuz they made black look beautiful as it should be. The ladies got they eye candy (my moms was going wild for luke :russ:) and the fellas got every flavor of chocolate from mocha to caramel :noah:...i wish i could get a 2nd season of this before that trash jessica jones comeback...oh and
when misty showed up at the end looking how she do in the comics, MY GAWD
That Misty actress was a scene stealer. She played that role so friggin good, along with having this natural sexiness to her.