The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I quit after 2k20, this and the 21 thread keep reassuring me that was a wise decision :wow:

Y’all playing this on current gen?

I sold 2k21 and rent 2k22. It was a good decision, I couldn't help but sit back and realized I was doing the same thing every year.

The game is damn fun if the grind wasn't there. I used to VC glitch so I know.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Mycareer online is terrible and if this isn't the only game you play and you do not play with a squad then you will never be good enough to win consistently because your teammates will be toxic

Too many good games out to grind this shyt online only for them to release a new one in September

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Mycareer online is terrible and if this isn't the only game you play and you do not play with a squad then you will never be good enough to win consistently because your teammates will be toxic

Too many good games out to grind this shyt online only for them to release a new one in September

If folks held off buying for a couple months shyt will would literally change overnight. We could get them to remove VC by not buying. Gamers are literally retarded

We need another company to step in BAD. shyt if I had the funds I'd do it:wow:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
If folks held off buying for a couple months shyt will would literally change overnight. We could get them to remove VC by not buying. Gamers are literally retarded

We need another company to step in BAD. shyt if I had the funds I'd do it:wow:
Imagine if Sony made a basketball game like MLB The Show :ohlawd:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Before I get my head busted online...I just started myteam and I just got grizzlies players so overall is like a 83. Will I get matched up against 99 teams if I go online right now?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Before I get my head busted online...I just started myteam and I just got grizzlies players so overall is like a 83. Will I get matched up against 99 teams if I go online right now?
Most likely yes. People drop hundreds of dollars on myteam

McPiff

#goat
Daps

if you wanna use theme lineups i suggest you wait until later down the cycle. if you strictly wanna use grizz players, cop that diamond mike miller for 12k mt. he is great

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
if you wanna use theme lineups i suggest you wait until later down the cycle. if you strictly wanna use grizz players, cop that diamond mike miller for 12k mt. he is great

I actually have the Mike Miller, I thought Morant would have a better card though.I have a Desmond Bane card rated higher then his

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I actually have the Mike Miller, I thought Morant would have a better card though.I have a Desmond Bane card rated higher then his

they had a *free* ¨pink diamond ja card but it was seasons ago and you had to play the limited events. They'll probably drop another one this season