The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
they had a *free* ¨pink diamond ja card but it was seasons ago and you had to play the limited events. They'll probably drop another one this season

I played one triple threat event before work :francis:

Playing online after playing offline only for days had me out there looking God awful :snoop::huhldup:

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
I played one triple threat event before work :francis:

Playing online after playing offline only for days had me out there looking God awful :snoop::huhldup:

I got beat so bad I'll never play that mode again as long as I'm breathing on Google Earth

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Never playing Play Now Online again. Blocking is too fukkin OP.

just played a nikka who used Milwaukee & Giannis had 15 fukkin blocks.

just waiting till after the trade deadline to start my franchise with the Hawks

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
Played a lot of the domination events to get my Mt up. Added a updated Rudy Gay and Jaren Jackson. I see it's a way to get a new Zach Randolph too.

I notice people still don't play their bench. Dude just took 5 timeouts in the 3rd quarter why is that still a thing

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Played a lot of the domination events to get my Mt up. Added a updated Rudy Gay and Jaren Jackson. I see it's a way to get a new Zach Randolph too.

I notice people still don't play their bench. Dude just took 5 timeouts in the 3rd quarter why is that still a thing

same thing with play now online. Dumb ass developers don’t penalize players who dont sub.

dudes can’t leave their entire starting lineup in the whole game without calling timeouts, have the Gatorade G logo under their players because of fatigue, but it doesn’t do a damn thing.

dudes still blow by defenders, stay in front of whoever they’re guarding & everything smh

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
:laff:

Wait till you get 22 bruh. Every defender can steal like prime Payton and block like prime Mutumbo. This shyt is infuriating but I can’t put it down :mjcry:
Yea i’m done with this shyt..I always try to go 82-0 with myplayer..I done got close on 21 & I already know that ain’t happening on 22

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is anyone still playing this piece of shyt game?

I mainly play My GM/Franchise mode but every time I get 3-4 seasons in and I’m doing my offseason transactions, the game always crashes at FA signing or when I’m about to progress to the next season. Anyone else hve this issue?

I just logged on last night cause of GT 7 fukkery and all my roster save files were corrupted and all MyTeam saves were just gone. fukk kinda shyt is that? This game is unplayable