The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka

Man why the fukk does 2K not just hire these modders :what:. The last gen version modded makes the next gen version look like a last gen version. That shyt is weird as fukk.

This shyt legit looks like real life with the fixed arena lighting. Does 2K prefer the cartoonish look as their art direction?

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps

Man why the fukk does 2K not just hire these modders :what:. The last gen version modded makes the next gen version look like a last gen version. That shyt is weird as fukk.

This shyt legit looks like real life with the fixed arena lighting. Does 2K prefer the cartoonish look as their art direction?

:ohhh: Say what angle is your camera at in the options? That was a nice view that shows the whole court.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Nope, that's what I play. I wanna build a team, take them through the season, and deal with offseason activities to gear up to do it again just like the pros.

I don't touch online at all, its just so much bs. Not my style anyways. But I am not sure how much longer I will buy this game for just for league. MyCareer is too stale for me too.

Me too... online gaming has fukking ruined pretty much everything for folks like us....they haven't touched or improved MyLeague dead ass for over a generation...they spend all their development time in between trying to figure out how to nickle and dime online players to pay for haircuts or whatever the fukk

Daps
Would you say it’s worth $35 on the ps5? I bushed last year’s way earlier than I normally do

Eh… probably worth $35 but you’ll still be disappointed. Defense is cheese, shooting is ridiculously hard, dunk meter stupid lol. Idk, I play mynba mode mostly.

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
If I was to start playing myteam can I use the vc from my myplayer or do they have a separate currency. I got 335k and I'm not making another myplayer so it just stacks up everyday

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
How’s myleague this year? Thinking about starting one with the Raptors.