The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
So this worth it or nah?
Easily the best 2k in years
they say this every year. I'm not falling for it again. and I'll never pay full price for this roster update again in my life. I'll see ya'll on black friday.
Na that’s cap. 2k19 was the last game to get positive feedback from the jump was 19. You nikkas really be trash at the game yet still got so much hate for 2k it’s funny lol.
2k wins again:mjlol:

Yall are pathetic:hhh:
Why does nikkas buying a game you don’t play bother you.

you nikkas slow.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Starting to get frustrated with not being able to get past nikkas that are known to be weak perimeter defenders with elite slashers. :francis:

There's no way on earth that guys like Kyrie and Steph should be having trouble getting past guys like Dwight Howard and Mo Bamba on an iso. :snoop:
Yep, patch on the way yall. Enjoy it while it last :troll:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
from what im seeing, if they nerf the shooting and leave the defense alone. game coulda be solid :ehh:

They have no choice but to leave the shooting as it is, if they nerfed the shooting and leave the penetration as it is, then there will be no semblance of realistic offense in this game, the game will be all putbacks at that point. :mjlol:

The way the game is balanced right now, a contested mid range jumper off the dribble is a higher percentage shot than a layup with a defender behind you. :mjlol:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
They have no choice but to leave the shooting as it is, if they nerfed the shooting and leave the penetration as it is, then there will be no semblance of realistic offense in this game, the game will be all putbacks at that point. :mjlol:

The way the game is balanced right now, a contested mid range jumper off the dribble is a higher percentage shot than a layup with a defender behind you. :mjlol:
you mean nikkas making shooting contested ass jumpers at a 60% clip is realistic :hubie:

but to be serious. 2k has been weird when it comes to jumpers being easier to make than layups with anyone near you cuz of them dumb ass badges.

and from watching some streams, seems like bigs speed vs little speed isnt right and the collision detection is off, which might be why guards cant blow by bigs

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
you mean nikkas making shooting contested ass jumpers at a 60% clip is realistic :hubie:

but to be serious. 2k has been weird when it comes to jumpers being easier to make than layups with anyone near you cuz of them dumb ass badges.

and from watching some streams, seems like bigs speed vs little speed isnt right and the collision detection is off, which might be why guards cant blow by bigs

It's not realistic at all, I'm just saying that if they didn't make shooting better, there'd be no consistent offense in this game at all since there's zero dribble penetration.

And yeah, it's definitely off. I had a moment earlier where I hit Jalen Green with a pump fake, I took 2 full dribbles past him, he had no rim protection behind him, he somehow got back into the play and blocked it from behind. Dude has basically no defensive stats or badges :camby: