The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Legalese

Banned
Daps
Starting to get frustrated with not being able to get past nikkas that are known to be weak perimeter defenders with elite slashers. :francis:

There's no way on earth that guys like Kyrie and Steph should be having trouble getting past guys like Dwight Howard and Mo Bamba on an iso. :snoop:
It just might be your stick skills, I can get to the paint at will with Kyrie
:francis:

I can see the people complaining about lack of blow bys are gonna get the game patched to oblivion

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Starting to get frustrated with not being able to get past nikkas that are known to be weak perimeter defenders with elite slashers. :francis:

There's no way on earth that guys like Kyrie and Steph should be having trouble getting past guys like Dwight Howard and Mo Bamba on an iso. :snoop:
Let me guess. You’re playing on HOF?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Game is trash to me. Once again 2K changing shyt for no fukking reason. I hate the new on the fly play calling menu. I can't no longer call a play while bringing the ball up court I have to stop and use the fukking d-pad.

Also for some reason the camera views are limited to 3 in MyNBA mode. Once again 2K cant find a balance when it comes to defense. Its either overpowered ridiculous robot lock down or just complete lack luster crap. While I enjoy the better challenge it does get frustrating.

Trying to create a player is frustrating because the camera is so zoomed in you cant see your animations

Glad I didnt pay for this shyt

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Game is trash to me. Once again 2K changing shyt for no fukking reason. I hate the new on the fly play calling menu. I can't no longer call a play while bringing the ball up court I have to stop and use the fukking d-pad.

Also for some reason the camera views are limited to 3 in MyNBA mode. Once again 2K cant find a balance when it comes to defense. Its either overpowered ridiculous robot lock down or just complete lack luster crap. While I enjoy the better challenge it does get frustrating.

Trying to create a player is frustrating because the camera is so zoomed in you cant see your animations

it’s always been like that though right?

Daps
Reppin
D[M]V

Yeah thats pretty annoying. Be almost getting backcourt violations trying to call a play :mjlol:

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Best 2k since nba 2k16 to me, and unlike everyone else I like the different things you can do in the neighborhood this year.

My 86 overall two way inside/outside scorer small forward is beasting..

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It just might be your stick skills, I can get to the paint at will with Kyrie
:francis:

I can see the people complaining about lack of blow bys are gonna get the game patched to oblivion

Definitely not my stick skills. There's some legit coli players that can vouch for me.

The game lets weaker defenders ride your hip and contest your layups even though you should be beating them clean.

Let me guess. You’re playing on HOF?

Yeah, but HOF is usually only affecting CPU shot % sliders.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Yeah, but HOF is usually only affecting CPU shot % sliders.
I haven’t played this year’s version, but I do know in past years, the CPU sliders on HOF might raise their defensive awareness and on ball defense sliders as well. Also, it’ll make your shooting sliders worse. Then when you go to sliders and under defense where you see the jump shot and layup takeoff sliders, if you’re are high and the CPU’s is low, it means you have less of an effect on their shots while they have more of an effect on yours. Long story short, HOF is just the CPU cheating and not a true change in difficulty