The Official NBA 2k22 Thread

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all Kill me with shyt like this. Going viral is east. I can go edit steph to 99 vert and 99 block and have him do this and just post the picture online. Add rim protector and chase down block and now I have a tweet that goes viral when that shyt can’t be replicated without those conditions
Whether or not those screenshots are doctored, the game is still ass and 2k been on some fukkshyt since 2K18, but really since 2K15. Fans had no choice but to overlook the small bullshyt over the years to the point they add up and turn diehard fans into bitter former players. 2K not listening anymore unless the kids start crying about not being able to get a green release, or not being able to slash their way to the paint and dunk on everybody every time. Y'all enabled 2K to not give af because they're Scrooge McDuckin with your cash :stopitslime:

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
Whether or not those screenshots are doctored, the game is still ass and 2k been on some fukkshyt since 2K18, but really since 2K15. Fans had no choice but to overlook the small bullshyt over the years to the point they add up and turn diehard fans into bitter former players. 2K not listening anymore unless the kids start crying about not being able to get a green release, or not being able to slash their way to the paint and dunk on everybody every time. Y'all enabled 2K to not give af because they're Scrooge McDuckin with your cash :stopitslime:
It's not ass, it's smooth af

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
fukk outta here. Good. Nobody trying to fukking play the 93 Sonics while you got current day Pistons
This is exactly what’s wrong with the series now. The only thing the game about now is MyPlayer and MyCareer and virtual currency while everything else is neglected and/or treated secondary. It has killed the 2K franchise.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Gameplay been smooth for a long time now. The game is still ass.
The fukk else do you want from a game outside of amazing gameplay :ohhh::ohhh: especially a sports game.

Offline franchise is deep as shyt.

Hopefully you don’t come in here and complain bout them fukkin pay to win modes like my player and my team.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Just woke up, blacked out last night, saw I got a minted 97 condition shaq. looked at all my email notifications, somehow spent 200 more dollars. Look like I did use the MT to get him after I couldn't get him using packs.

God dam breh :mjcry:
At least I got him tho :mjcry:

breh please dont spend anymore money on vc. Buy mt if you wanna spend that money. Its WAY more efficient.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
The game is pretty good so far. All they had to do was fix defense and they did.
Nah the main thing they needed to fix was them sluggish ass controls. For years there's always been button lag. Anytime you press a button there's always a delay before the player actually does anything. Makes no sense that players in real life can stop on a dime or change direction faster than they can in a fukkin video game. The janky ass controls is really what ruined the game. I'm not going back til they fix that shyt :hubie:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Nah the main thing they needed to fix was them sluggish ass controls. For years there's always been button lag. Anytime you press a button there's always a delay before the player actually does anything. Makes no sense that players in real life can stop on a dime or change direction faster than they can in a fukkin video game. The janky ass controls is really what ruined the game. I'm not going back til they fix that shyt :hubie:
Must be a you thing. My players react when I press the button

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
people are very used to the controls being shytty. and these fucnky ass canned animations you get stuck into. people accepted bullshyt on a larger scale, so i didnt expect folks to actually stand ground and not buy this shyt :manny: 2nd WOAT player base next to COD. basketball MMO, where a majority of the fanbase has never played organized basketball and think this shyt is cool :russ:

i dont want skate boards and buying clothes and talking to jake from sate farm. i wasnt basketball.