steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
5FnLmgK.png

’Mr. Robot’ Is Likely Ending After Next Season

Double J

Banned
Daps
Just finished watching the first season and I'll say it's Ok so far but way overrated and over hyped by you guys. I wish the show would be more realistic and focus more on hacking, technical subjects, and relatable emotions that come from Elliot's social anxiety and addiction as opposed to all this "what's real and what isn't?" thing and plot twist gimmicks. The show tries too hard to be complex, edgy, and artistic. And the whole Mr. Robot not being real thing was stupid and forced.

Nevertheless I'm intrigued enough to go on to season 2 and see if it's any good.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Just finished watching the first season and I'll say it's Ok so far but way overrated and over hyped by you guys. I wish the show would be more realistic and focus more on hacking, technical subjects, and relatable emotions that come from Elliot's social anxiety and addiction as opposed to all this "what's real and what isn't?" thing and plot twist gimmicks. The show tries too hard to be complex, edgy, and artistic. And the whole Mr. Robot not being real thing was stupid and forced.

Nevertheless I'm intrigued enough to go on to season 2 and see if it's any good.
Just wait breh:wow: