Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
When Mr. Robot showed up, my mind was blown
mMUD1FN.png

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I got a theory and I'll put it in spoilers
M. Robot told Tyrell that you can see the answers if you look "up"... what if the plan is for Dark Army and Mr. Robot to take over the satellites? If you can control the satellites you can control the world.... which is why the intro looked like we were travelling through a big ass satellite

Lowkey I think it's a Particle accelerator

74985.jpg

god-particle-lead.jpg
looks to be about the same scale as you could see people walking inside it during the credits.

The way they were leaning into the parallel dimension talk all episode combined wih this had me :lupe:but it could just be a red herring :patrice:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lowkey I think it's a Particle accelerator

74985.jpg

god-particle-lead.jpg
looks to be about the same scale as you could see people walking inside it during the credits.

The way they were leaning into the parallel dimension talk all episode combined wih this had me :lupe:but it could just be a red herring :patrice:
I don't know about that. They just started slipping that into conversation all of a sudden last season. Everything seems to happen by design in this show so I think this show is gonna get insanely (more) weird from here on out and I can't fukking wait

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I don't know about that. They just started slipping that into conversation all of a sudden last season. Everything seems to happen by design in this show so I think this show is gonna get insanely (more) weird from here on out and I can't fukking wait

The only reason I don't 100% trust it yet, is because Esmail loves mindfukking the audience. But I very much want to believe :wow:

On the plus side - it feels like the Back To The Future 2' reference from Season 1 finally landed. :obama:

Edit - thinking back about it - we know that Angela is "managing" Elliot and she plants the beginnings of this alternate reality fukkery in his head. She also says something about re-directing his energy so Mr. Robot can do his work uninterrupted. That''s what was giving me red herring vibes...

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bobby C is a true chamelon:banderas: Parallel Universe/Blackout glitch:patrice: White Rose in the Matrix booth:ohhh: Darlene left in the dark:ufdup: Elliot broke the 4th Wall again:ohlawd: Angela's down for the cause:usure: Mr. Robot/Tyrell talkin to each other:dame:, b-b-but in different frames:huhldup: MindFUKKERY double overload:lupe:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I can't shake that scene where Elliot goes to sleep on Angela's couch and wakes up as Mr. Robot.

The last thing he saw was Qwerty. Is the fish some sort of trigger? I remember him eating black fish in his cold turkey dream and finding a key inside it.... :jbhmm:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I really can’t see this show going into Time Travel. I remember in Season 1 how they made fun of the movie “Hackers” for displaying computer systems as 3D cubes. So this show has been pretty accurate as far as technical things go.

They start talking about Time Travel would make this a totally different show.

Daps
I can't shake that scene where Elliot goes to sleep on Angela's couch and wakes up as Mr. Robot.

The last thing he saw was Qwerty. Is the fish some sort of trigger? I remember him eating black fish in his cold turkey dream and finding a key inside it.... :jbhmm:

Everytime he sees the fish trapped in its own prison, the hyper focused, vengeful and anger fueled personality of mr robot awakens...

I don't think that's really true but could be an idea.

The way they made it look it sounds like they're building a particle accelerator. So the only conclusion I'd draw is time travel.

Parallel universes is another one but I don't see the end goal? Just go to a reality with your mom and dad still alive? That doesn't represent what she said about going back though.

Another theory is that there is no actual sci fi elements and that it's all a red herring. Angela believes time travel but she was really just brainwashed by white rose. I see them leaning towards either time travel or it all being a red herring and it's just a conquer the world tale.