The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
fantastic return episode
dhMeAzK.gif

feels like everything is starting to fall into place and we know the major players and what side they are on. Interesting to see that Mr. Robot seems to have taken control :lupe: wonder how that plays as well as this upcoming beef that will happen between everyone and Darlene

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I got a theory and I'll put it in spoilers
M. Robot told Tyrell that you can see the answers if you look "up"... what if the plan is for Dark Army and Mr. Robot to take over the satellites? If you can control the satellites you can control the world.... which is why the intro looked like we were travelling through a big ass satellite

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I got a theory and I'll put it in spoilers
M. Robot told Tyrell that you can see the answers if you look "up"... what if the plan is for Dark Army and Mr. Robot to take over the satellites? If you can control the satellites you can control the world.... which is why the intro looked like we were travelling through a big ass satellite
:ehh: bookmarked

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Just thinking. Why can Angela tell when Mr. Robot is there but Darlene can't?

Forget eyes, you grew up with the man in the same house.

I'd say Darlene has a more blind trust to Elliot/Mr. Robot that Angela doesn't have. Also, Darlene ain't all there right now after the killing of the lawyer, death of her boyfriend, and seeing what the feds got on her and f society.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Just thinking. Why can Angela tell when Mr. Robot is there but Darlene can't?

Forget eyes, you grew up with the man in the same house.
Was Darlene really close with her dad? That Alf dream that Elliot had kinda showed that Darlene didn't care about her parents which why she told that story about her being happy when she was kidnapped as a kid. She probably can't tell because she doesn't try to.

Now Angela has been showing that she noticing all of the little things... she knew Darlene and Elliot was fSociety by just remembering the masks they wore from the movies they watched as a kid, plus she was around Elliot when he first started to have the "Mr. Robot" violent outbursts as a younging so she recognizes the symptoms right away. Plus as we learn there's so much to Angela that we don't know about... and specifically what all she knows.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It is going to be interesting to see how the Internal struggle between Elliot and Mr. Robot turns out. I can see Elliot finding a way to overturn every he did as Mr. Robot and then committing suicide so Mr. Robot can’t take over.