The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Season 1 hinted at Angela and Mr robots relationship

Also did anyone notice the girl in the picture at Angela’s house is the girl that interviewed her for white rose?
That's what is getting the computers puting. I remembered thinking that was somehow young Angela but honestly can't remember if anything in the scene or following debunked it or left it alone. The picture in her apartment got me like :jbhmm: all over again. I'm not all in on the time travel stuff, but something is definitely up, and that was definitely a LHC in the intro.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
That's what is getting the computers puting. I remembered thinking that was somehow young Angela but honestly can't remember if anything in the scene or following debunked it or left it alone. The picture in her apartment got me like :jbhmm: all over again. I'm not all in on the time travel stuff, but something is definitely up, and that was definitely a LHC in the intro.
Alternate universe

Or White rose is using the quantum computer located in nj (Easter egg someone found) to predict or control the crypto currency the ecorp is investing in. It makes the most sense.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
dvZjmG5.jpg

robot2.png
Ok so that’s Angela and her mom in that picture so did white rose get a girl to look just like Angela or is there really a dual reality already in play here :damn:

Also notice the whole theme of the show is about duality.

Angela vs Darlene coming real soon I’m calling it.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
I had/ have a feeling other people are "Mr.Robot." or Elliot may be "different people". I don't think Elliot knows half as much as Mr. R does. Like he's locked out of a huge portion of his brain or plan, that Mr.R uses Elliot to lay low or as a chaos agent.

st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

i'm going as far as to believe that the members of fSociety don't really exist as well.....this all may come down to being the brain child of just 2 people...Elliot and Angela.....:jbhmm:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Mr. Robot: "It's okay...you did what I asked of you. Still, you could've had better aim though. Takes a lot to miss every vital organ...that's some pretty piss-poor marksmanship." :demonic:

Tyrell: :merchant:
Mr. Robot: "What? I'm messing with you! Just trying to break the ice a little." :jawalrus:

Imagine working with someone this mentally unstable :picard:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
st%2Csmall%2C215x235-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.lite-1u2.jpg

i'm going as far as to believe that the members of fSociety don't really exist as well.....this all may come down to being the brain child of just 2 people...Elliot and Angela.....:jbhmm:

I get you.

Elliott's an unreliable narrator who lies to the viewer.. fsociety members really could just be computer programs who are locked away until the time comes.

Not a stretch considering he does have multiple personalities [disorder]/people on CD.

I also get a heavy StarWars vibe from this show.

:dame:@Bolded

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
I prefer reading back on this thread after watching the show and letting it digest a little.

The only note I have is I’m head over heels for Portia Doubleday, brehs.

:wow:

shyt made a nikka type the words “head over heels”

:wow:

I’d go crazy if it meant she could be my handler... It’s a risk worth taking.

:mjcry: