The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I can't shake that scene where Elliot goes to sleep on Angela's couch and wakes up as Mr. Robot.

The last thing he saw was Qwerty. Is the fish some sort of trigger? I remember him eating black fish in his cold turkey dream and finding a key inside it.... :jbhmm:
:ohhh:When Angela first talked to Whiterose there was a zoom in of the dead fish inside the fish tank when all of the water ran out of it and Angela was like ":picard:Your fish is dead" and Whiterose was like "I know :smugdraper:"

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i'm callin it....Elliot and Mr. Robot ain't the only "characters".......:sas2:

I had/ have a feeling other people are "Mr.Robot." or Elliot may be "different people". I don't think Elliot knows half as much as Mr. R does. Like he's locked out of a huge portion of his brain or plan, that Mr.R uses Elliot to lay low or as a chaos agent.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Angela was sounding crazy as Elliot.
If you peep Angela's arc, and consider how close she and Elliot are and were growing up, it's got me thinking this...

Angela is what Elliot would be like if the darkest part of his character wasn't split away from his personality.

What White Rose said to describe Elliot/Mr Robot, that relentless drive to get something done and the rage that drives it...it describes Angela as well.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
If you peep Angela's arc, and consider how close she and Elliot are and were growing up, it's got me thinking this...

Angela is what Elliot would be like if the darkest part of his character wasn't split away from his personality.

What White Rose said to describe Elliot/Mr Robot, that relentless drive to get something done and the rage that drives it...it describes Angela as well.
I'm co signing. Minus my undying love for her, Portia gave her best performance so far. If Elliott is Mr robot she is Mrs robot. I wouldn't be surprised if all the time travel stuff is red herring, but to me I think this show is about to take a sharp left.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I don't see Mr Robot at all. Like not even previous seasons. This app is trash.
The previous seasons get taken off as soon as the season is done. It'll go up today.

But yes the app is trash, but only way to watch it free if you miss it and have no DVR.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
I'm co signing. Minus my undying love for her, Portia gave her best performance so far. If Elliott is Mr robot she is Mrs robot. I wouldn't be surprised if all the time travel stuff is red herring, but to me I think this show is about to take a sharp left.
Yeah she's absolutely become his Mrs. Wellick.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
dvZjmG5.jpg

robot2.png