Martha
I haven't forgot breh
giphy.webp

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
I'm a little bothered by how Dom was turned here. Everything about her character says she's about her job, doesn't have a life, isn't particularly close to her family. Irving reads a cheat sheet of her relatives off his hand while axing Santiago beyond death (there's no kill like overkill) and that's enough to make her betray her country? What's 10 bodies compared to compromising your country, patriot? :skip:

:pachaha:lets be reality here, we all flipping after watching that up close and personal, if only to stay alive ourselves.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'm a little bothered by how Dom was turned here. Everything about her character says she's about her job, doesn't have a life, isn't particularly close to her family. Irving reads a cheat sheet of her relatives off his hand while axing Santiago beyond death (there's no kill like overkill) and that's enough to make her betray her country? What's 10 bodies compared to compromising your country, patriot? :skip:

:pachaha:lets be reality here, we all flipping after watching that up close and personal, if only to stay alive ourselves.
Was about to :what: you before the spoiler...:heh:

I'm flipping , you flipping, we all flipping when Gyp is in the cut :demonic:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

It just shows that Dom cares about her family than she leads on. And just like Santiago that was her weakness as well