The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

jericho

The North Remembers
Daps
Reppin
Did anybody else :mjlol: when Tyrell said "No puppet, no puppet, you're the puppet."

Was coming in here to post that :pachaha:

tenor.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Who the hell is Angela talking to :bryan:. She's come a long way from the cold and composed person we saw at certain stages of season 2, she should have kept listening to those motivational tapes instead of whatever White Rose told her.

As wild as it sounds - Qwerty is the only other (visible) living thing in that room. I can't speak for any imaginary friends she may have. :patrice:

She actively planned to get picked up by Whiterose too. :whoo:

Last edited:

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
So uh...how are the ratings for this show???

I didnt see it trending on twitter.

We better not EVER have to worrt about this getting canceled:damn:
I remember talking to someone about the ratings for last season and they weren't that good from my point of view because of the amazing quality mr robot brings.
But I know the reason why now.
If you look at Breaking Bad. It was a fire ass show no one talked about then like around their last two seasons the show was on Netflix and the popularity just went bananas.

I've been following Shameless since season 3. It seemed like nobody was watching that show. Around season 6 Shameless gained a giant ass following out of nowhere. Shameless at the time was now on Netflix.

Mr Robot not even on Hulu.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
dope ass ep...

the speech Price gave to Tyrell and Mr. Robot....:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

Price: "i thought i'd like to share with you that this CTO title is just that...a TITLE...
you are a mere figurehead I inherited from a deal gone wrong...
but i wanted you to understand the nature of your position incase you had loftier designs...mmmhhh....there'll be none of that!...
OBEDIENCE will be your only task at my company...."

1%20so%20cool%20kid%20fan.gif

Tyrell's face after that....:merchant::huhldup::mjcry::demonic:

now thats how you shyt of a mothafukka....:myman:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Most of fSociety back in Season 1 were committed to getting the hack done and washing their hands of it after it was all said and done. Romeo was the only one to think of having a system to allow them to undo what they did just in case :sas2:basically Romero knew not to trust the chinese

He also didn't trust Elliot/Mr Robot.

Santiago definitely gettin murked before this season ends

I'm thinking he's the early season death for next year ala Gideon and Demonic bytch :lupe:

This shyt is too good.

I always laugh when Mr Robot is on a computer because Christian Slater looks like he does not own one and has never used the net

This thread is straight comedy :dead:

Breh looks desperate at the screen like "is thing over yet? what the fukk am I even looking at"
tumblr_nu3ip6CJvG1u59ltco5_r1_400.gif

:russ:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
im fukking sad as hell we got one more episode left.
obviously this not the last season you can just tell
but god damn it a nikka not tryna wait

i could die between now and then :mjcry:

It felt like it took longer to release this season:mjcry:

Drink water, exercise and look both ways before you cross the street, breh :whoa:

It normally drops in the summer. This year it was October. I wonder if it goes back to summer next year.:jbhmm:

He also didn't trust Elliot/Mr Robot.

Mr. Robot stuck a gun in his face in Season 1. :damn:

I don't blame Romero for being :patrice:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Elliot/Mr. Robot night & day Dualities:lupe: Irving's perplexity:patrice: Season1 Throwback FUKKERY:krs: Top Me Off inuendo:steviej: Tyrell appointed as CTO:duck: 666 CEO:fire: Elitism BARZ:ohlawd: Lonewolf/Agenda ETHER:damn: AngeLa's an unhinged hoarder:picard: Esmail peculiar shots:gucci: Leon in the cut:demonic: Dom/Darlene's Larryholmes Word:skip: White Rose dismantled tupperware:dead: Dark Army just got hacked :mindblown:

Last edited:

Oville

Pro
Daps
Darlene is stressed, out of moves, couldn't wait until Dom left for work in the morning :yeshrug:. Maybe she thought she left her satisfied enough that Dom would be sleep for awhile :steviej:. If Dom doesn't fully expect Santiago by now though :martin:
It's funny every-time she goes to him for action and he always has some reason to :whoa:.

Who the hell is Angela talking to :bryan:. She's come a long way from the cold and composed person we saw at certain stages of season 2, she should have kept listening to those motivational tapes instead of whatever White Rose told her.

Speaking of White Rose, she's throwing hissy fits while cup DJ is making music in the background :picard:. She gave the green light to dead Elliot as well :merchant:. I hope for Elliot's sake, whatever trick he pulled really did work.

Cup DJ is the stupidest part of this episode. Whiterose and her right hand/lover talking about their plans regarding some massive terrorist plot right in front of some paid entertainer?