The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
About to download and watch, I was planning on doing it tomorrow but the thread went 5 pages this episode so I can't wait to find out why :damn:

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Plot Armour is ridiculous at this point, head of the FBI couldn't have gotten the rogue agent and Darlene knocked off by know?? ....The Cansandra Truth shyt is also played at this point, .....gtfoh......Darlene stay fukking up :snoop:

:russell:

Other than that look like we setting up for Season 4 and shyt looking :banderas:

Edit - :dame:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
"It's not that I'm out of moves, it's that your not worth one" WELL GAWD DAMN :picard: Price can still spit that fire after that massive L he took. Then he thought Mr Robot the lesson of a lifetime :wow:

Elliot looked like a complete sane person next to Beta, dear lord :wow:

I felt the acting in this episode was really weird at times, it felt kinda awkward . Specially the first Mr Robot(Wellyck scene and the first Elliot/Darlene scene :patrice:

:dead: at Darlene knowing exactly what to do after her scanner failed, she knew Dom was thirsting for her. Too bad the plan didn't fully work :francis:

No way White Rose lets that dude handle Elliot without her having some sort of secret plan. What is she up to now :lupe:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plot Armour is ridiculous at this point, head of the FBI couldn't have gotten the rogue agent and Darlene knocked off by know?? ....The Cansandra Truth shyt is also played at this point, .....gtfoh......Darlene stay fukking up :snoop:

:russell:

Other than that look like we setting up for Season 4 and shyt looking :banderas:

Edit - :dame:
That would just raise question. It was played right.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
How dumb is Darlene? Dom literally tells her she has trouble sleeping and Darlene still thinks she can sneak through her place at night :skip:

Darlene is stressed, out of moves, couldn't wait until Dom left for work in the morning :yeshrug:. Maybe she thought she left her satisfied enough that Dom would be sleep for awhile :steviej:. If Dom doesn't fully expect Santiago by now though :martin:
It's funny every-time she goes to him for action and he always has some reason to :whoa:.

Who the hell is Angela talking to :bryan:. She's come a long way from the cold and composed person we saw at certain stages of season 2, she should have kept listening to those motivational tapes instead of whatever White Rose told her.

Speaking of White Rose, she's throwing hissy fits while cup DJ is making music in the background :picard:. She gave the green light to dead Elliot as well :merchant:. I hope for Elliot's sake, whatever trick he pulled really did work.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
full

about time