The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Price did say something that got me thinking. fSociety back in season one were a bunch of lone wolves that just banded together for a cause. Afterwards they were lone wolves on their own scrambling and its been their downfall one by one.

Meanwhile Whiterose is a leader that has an army willing do die for him/her on command and takes his/her word as the law.

Elliot needs to band everyone that's left together on some unholy alliance to have a chance from this point forward. Price, Elliot, Tyrell, Robot, Angela, and the ghost of Romero need to squad up!

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So uh...how are the ratings for this show???

I didnt see it trending on twitter.

We better not EVER have to worrt about this getting canceled:damn:
I think it's pretty safe from ever being cancelled, especially since they already have the ending planned out.

Plus it's won multiple awards and received critical acclaim.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Price hired Allsafe for Ecorp's cyber security just off the strength of Angela :wow:
:jbhmm: That means Elliot would have never worked for a company working for E-Corp if that meeting never took place.

Wait...how exactly did the Dark Army first get involved with the f-Society plan to begin with? Was Mr Robot already working with the Dark Army before he show even started? I'm confused.