The Official "Mr. Robot" Season 3 Thread

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Darlene sexy ass gotta go.

Santiago might also gotta go......its obvious you aint on Dom side my nikka :mjlol:

I wanna cuddle Dom and give her the love she deserves :mjcry:

Probably one of my favorite episodes this season.....so good.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Whiterose's speech about fukking up Price the way he did reminded me of the speech Young Toguro said on Yu Yu Hakusho (my favorite anime) about how with certain people you really can't be tactful or use tricks.... some people you just have to use ABSOLUTE FORCE to win...
giphy.webp

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Whiterose's speech about fukking up Price the way he did reminded me of the speech Young Toguro said on Yu Yu Hakusho (my favorite anime) about how with certain people you really can't be tactful or use tricks.... some people you just have to use ABSOLUTE FORCE to win...
giphy.webp

and Price might just get bodied like this
-g7gm-.gif

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The cold open and Angela's interactions with Colby and Price was :leon:

It also seemed to be early in Tyrell and Price's relationship. Price denying him the authority to lead a security team might have been the one event that changed his world. like in Back To The Future.:patrice:

I was :lupe: when I saw Tyrell drawing for the hobo punching gloves.

Mr. Robot got to chop it up with Price :ohhh:

Price was in full :mjgrin:mode too.

Irving has to be heated Elliot pulled the OnStar hack on him. Mid-sale too :mjlol:

Darlene is trash at this secret agent shyt. Couldn't even hack her badge. That's the second time she's been caught sneaking around this season :francis:

At least Dom finally got laid. Even though her trust issues are going to be :damn:from here on in.

Santiago out here sweating bullets :blessed:fukk him and his Ensure drinking moms :pacspit:

Tyrell as the CTO? Whiterose might get him a promotion in the very near future.:ehh:

Angela had the entire 'interview room' recreated inside her apartment with Qwerty as the fish.:wow:

She's been teasing us all season about telling us what she saw :noah: Is that the same house she was taken to last year in the preview or is that her dad's spot? :jbhmm:

Stage 3 is lit - Elliot owns eCorp? Thought for a second that they were about to witness the strength of geek knowledge:ohlawd: But Whiterose expected it.:lupe:

Their whole network looked deep as fukk too :whoo:

Whiterose's boy toy pushed the button on him. :whoa:

God bless, my dude. Don't get on any planes :wow:

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Elliot doesn't know a damn thing about Dark Army.... but Robot does. The only way to win is if Elliot gets off his bullshyt and reunite with Robot for that two man power trip we had back in season one

If he's going to stand any chance - he has to get Mr. Robot operating on that Zhang/Whiterose precision schedule. And that's only to save him.

Lowkey, it might be quiet for Darlene :mjcry: