THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Dom is a fukking hound, Jesus.

The Chinese are ruthless.

Anybody fukk with the easter eggs? You can visit all the IP addresses showed on the show.

Femtocell

Did a couple of times earlier in the season. I already spend an unhealthy amount of time thinking about this show.

shyt is like staring into the abyss. It will eventually start staring back. I don't need that shyt in my life :whoa:

Freddie.Cane

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
305 Canes, Dolphins, and Heat
This show been great so far can't wait 4 Wednesday then my nikka @Nature Boy Ric Flair with Wooooooviews
ric-flair-gets-iced-o.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Great ep, Elliot is an unstable mess. My only issue is how these nikkas went from hackers to covert operative types but it's a means to an end.
They did the same thing last year at Steel Mountain

-Angela walking the line between ECorp/F society

I never noticed that before about the names. Its "E - Corporation" vs "F - Society". Like "Letter + Group".
Have they ever referred to the Dark Army as "D - Army" ?

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Apparently the original writers of the "Full House", "Family Matters", "Step By Step", and "Perfect Strangers" themes wrote and performed the fake "Mr. Robot" theme in this ep. :wow:

The Full House Theme-Song Writers Made Mr. Robot’s Creepy Sitcom Tune

This show is operating on another level right now.

It was a 5ish minute tracking shot and in any other episode (and series) it would dominate the conversation....but this is the same ep with a 17 minute sitcom intro and a guest appearance from ALF.

Fred.
HOLY shyt