THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I feel the same. Did he get emotional because he knew what was gonna happen to Dom and the others? :mmmmm:

Also, even if Dipiero survives there's no way she's getting out of China and go back to work on the hack like nothing happened. Will White Rose give her :ufdup: speech or will they try to turn her? Santiago was probably in on the attack so something big should happen next week.

We know White Rose ordered the hit but I bet he'll blame it on the Triads or The Dark Army. He definitely ain't gonna jump out the window like "yeah, I did that". At the moment nobody suspects him of anything.

Fred.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
That's A-1 gooning right there. :wow:

Fred.

Without wanting to perpetuate stereotypes, but...

That's a level of gooning you're only gonna get from Asians.

Ain't nobody else outchea going into a mission knowing they either get capped or have to cap themselves.

If we're playing by broad statistics that's a 66% chance you don't make it out alive and a 33% chance you do.

:salute: that breh. I want a 10 minute webisode about him, kissing his wife and kid goodbye, dapping up the squad, putting his will in his locker, rolling to the mission and CUT TO BLACK when he caps himself.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
We know White Rose ordered the hit but I bet he'll blame it on the Triads or The Dark Army. He definitely ain't gonna jump out the window like "yeah, I did that". At the moment nobody suspects him of anything.

Fred.

Not in that sense, I meant it as him letting Dom live and sending a message via Dark Army of :ufdup: before she goes back to the US with Santiago. I'm just intrigued about how the fukk Dom gets out of China, of course "Minister Zhang" has to pretend his country will go to war with the Dark Army after this attack but I can't see White Rose go :ehh: yeah she survived, let her go.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dom has to survive what would be the purpose of her arc if she gets clapped soon. The only way she survives and leaves china is if she kills Whiterose herself

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Dom has to survive what would be the purpose of her arc if she gets clapped soon. The only way she survives and leaves china is if she kills Whiterose herself

That's not true. It's not like the entirety of the FBI was there. Like 10 people.

A hit like this, you only really get one shot. She'll be a'ight, she'll call her superiors, there are probably already Americans stationed in China, she'll dip.

And now probably be looking deeper into the Dark Army than F. Society.

Maybe.

But she'll be good and she won't have to/try to kill White Rose. It's not a Kung fu movie lol

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
9gZ09OpD.gif
BD Wong hit the Coli Huxtable similie:what:

...why Mr. Robot's shooting always have to be so visceral, tho:damn:

The slow pace tracking shot as shells Go HAM and splatter the screen: VULGAR:mjcry:

Daps
So much blam blam blam blam in this episode:

Dominican dude: blamified

FBI agents: blamified

Poor black i should have stayed in community college longer but jumped at this chance to work for the FBI to let my ex husband know I don't need his ass: blamified

Streep Jr gonna catch those shells to the dome...

:dead:

Forgot about the Dominican dude :whoo: You guys need to put me on game, on how he was involved in this whole mess cuz that shyt was straight confusing me.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
:dead:

Forgot about the Dominican dude :whoo: You guys need to put me on game, on how he was involved in this whole mess cuz that shyt was straight confusing me.

He was the parking lot attendant that found Elliot in Tyrell's SUV in last season's finale. Joanna was paying the Dominican dude to not talk about it.