THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I was just thinking about Elliot's therapy session with Krista - the way she just came out and asked if she could talk to Mr. Robot, had me :whoa::lupe:.

There was a lot of the characters just coming out and speaking their minds last night, which was nice after three weeks of insanity.:ehh:

You know, I'm starting to think that is somewhat the main point of the show. People spend all this time hiding and denying whom they really are. If they just come out and be truthful to themselves, they would more likely be better off.....maybe, lol:sadcam:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I was just thinking about Elliot's therapy session with Krista - the way she just came out and asked if she could talk to Mr. Robot, had me :whoa::lupe:.

There was a lot of the characters just coming out and speaking their minds last night, which was nice after three weeks of insanity.:ehh:

You know, I'm starting to think that is somewhat the main point of the show. People spend all this time hiding and denying whom they really are. If they just come out and be truthful to themselves, they would more likely be better off.....maybe, lol:sadcam:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Top 5:

1. "Breaking Bad"
2. "The Wire"
3. "The Sopranos"
4. "Game Of Thrones"
5. "Angel"

Top 10....I don't really number as rigorously as 1-5. "X-Files" is there, because seasons 1-6 are GOAT level TV, but it has a solid 3 seasons where it's :ld: to awful. Other stuff like "Hannibal" and "Utopia" is on there, 2-3 seasons of :krs: that could've been a top 5 contender, but they got cancelled. Stuff like that.

Fred.

I'd put Buffy over Angel.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Watched episode 4! Is it safe to say that everyone on the show is insane...only that Elliot is the leader of the insanity?:wow: Elliot has been spending all this time at being at war with himself but the real war is on the outside. He has to find a way to co-exist with himself.....:wow: Not sure if he'll be able to accomplish the dream that he desires, but got damn it, he's going to go insane trying to do it!:wow:
Wait a minute, Elliot is at war with his own self just like....
my_own_worst_enemy.jpg

Jesus Christ :ohhh: the levels of this shyt :wow:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'd put Buffy over Angel.

I liked every season of "Angel".

But for "Buffy", when Joss Whedon left to do "Firefly" Marti Noxon ran it into the ground. By the time he came back it was almost too late to save it.

Seasons 1-5 are classic, though.

Fred.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked every season of "Angel".

But for "Buffy", when Joss Whedon left to do "Firefly" Marti Noxon ran it into the ground. By the time he came back it was almost too late to save it.

Seasons 1-5 are classic, though.

Fred.
Buffy was better.... but Angel was just as good :ehh:

Angel was as good as Buffy at its best. But that shyt they did with Cordelia coming back form heaven or whatever :scusthov:

robb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
the dream sequence, reminded me alot of Raising Arizona.

It made me smile =)

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i missed that phone convo scene between white rose and the evilcorp ceo. can somebody fill me in?

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
This show is that deal

so many great new/returning shows out here

Mr Robot
Stranger Things
Daredevil
Man in a High Castle

:blessed:

I can't even find time to watch Marco Polo
had to throw it in the bushes with Blackish

:manny:

I wanted to re-watch Fringe (loved this shyt)
but....

Jessica Jones is coming back.. and all my other shows

this fall I won't find the time to do all this..
and keep up with Empire, Flash, American Horror Story6, Vikings, Game of Thrones & The Walking Dead and I binge watch the fawk out of shows

:lupe:

at this rate I'll never see Preacher, Tyrant, Uncle Buck, and Luke Cage is right around the corner

:noah:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: hex