THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Day of the new episode and still no WOOOview of the last one from @Nature Boy Ric Flair :wtf:

Don't tell me the breh is going through his own internal error
mMUD1FN.jpg

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
i missed that phone convo scene between white rose and the evilcorp ceo. can somebody fill me in?

Basically they discussed their conspiracy for whatever they are doing, not sure what it is exactly. Maybe they wanted the financial industry to collapse, so they could set up their new regime. Price asked for patience for the plan to come together, while White Rose wasn't happy about waiting and told his goon to have a backup plan since the feds are watching.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive enjoyed this season, but Im really needing/wanting tonights episode to push everything forward a bit. I feel like tonights episode is the breaking point into how great this season will be

Ive enjoyed it so far, but its hasnt quite been as dynamic as season 1 so far (theres still time and the pieces are in place though)

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Ive enjoyed this season, but Im really needing/wanting tonights episode to push everything forward a bit. I feel like tonights episode is the breaking point into how great this season will be

Ive enjoyed it so far, but its hasnt quite been as dynamic as season 1 so far (theres still time and the pieces are in place though)

Same here. I've really liked this season so far but after 4 hours of deep character work with Elliot we need the story to move forward and last week's made it seem we are ready to do just that so I'm expecting a lot more plot advancement. Tonight's is a normal episode too, no more 60+ minutes.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps

I think it will be one of those types of episodes.

Soon as he got on the laptop I knew this week was gone be lit