THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
muthafukka with these theories...:wow:

Something else I thought of after reading this:
Why would Elliot's mother be living in Brooklyn all of a sudden? Wasn't Elliot from New Jersey?
:ohhh:
It all makes sense now. She's not really there. :mindblown:

On the one hand, this theory is so crazy its brilliant. And everything fits.

On the other hand, its basically kind of a reverse version of a plot that was already on an episode of "The Magicians" this year,
where the main character was trapped in an illusion of a mental institution with "dream world" versions of the rest of the show's cast.

AltruisticComplexGorilla-size_restricted.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps

Watched this interview with Joey and it turns out Leon is Elliot's new drug connect. Didn't figure that out :ohhh:

Kinda resentful that the one major black character is a fukkin drug dealer though :stopitslime::scust:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
fukking hell brehs, the last half of the 2nd episode was fukking :wow:

There was no other ending for Gideon. Dear lord that poor fukk couldn't catch a fukking break whole show :mjcry:

Great way to start the season. Sam Esmail keeps showing he knows what he's doing .salute:

Elliot's mom doesn't give a fukk about anything. Are we sure she's even real? Elliot going insane in his room and having meltdowns in the dinner table and she just sits there and watches TV? :patrice: She's either weird as fukk or Elliot is just projecting so he can have some sort of control over his routine.

Beta Amanda's heel turn though....during Season 1 I thought she turned way too easily and that we didn't get to see enough struggle or reasons from her to get where she is is now. This episode didn't answer a single thing for me either. Yes, her pops was in huge debt and ECorp seduced her, but this 180° turn from her is shaky as fukk and doesn't really go along with how the rest of the show works imo. I just need a better backstory or reason why she's going to the darkside :francis:
She craves power and respect breh.
Plus she needed the money and career was over.
She always felt discredited and disrespected but now she in the position to treat others like shyt. That old white dude Kobe got in her mind.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Angela's heel turn isn't all that unexpected though when you think about it. Yes, she should hate Evil Corp for killing her mother and crushing her father with debt, but the reality is, she would've had no job with Allsafe crashing down + that case against her, and she never really felt valued there in the first place.

Remember, the very first scene she appeared in season 1 had Gideon blowing her off to address the hack that was going on. Don't forget how Colby pretty much gave her the :camby: in the meeting after it was resolved too. Its probably why shes listening to those self help tapes in the first place.
And she wants the power. She loves being able to shyt on people beneath her. She turned into what she resented.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I usually hate Reddit but these dudes on the Mr. Robot sub are damn near breaking down every scene and theory.

Someone noticed that the lamp in the therapist's office is different to support the mental institution/prison theory.

Reddit is on some other shyt when it comes to breaking down this show. A podcast I would recommend for those obsessed with the show like me is 2 bit encryption by bald move. I like the got show they have too.