THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Breh so I'm four episodes into this shyt and while this is a good show. This season has been whack to me so far. The inner monologue scenes are fukking getting tedious, this what is the meaning of life shyt that take up like 45 minutes of episode time is annoying as fukk. shyt was moving delicious early last season I think it's him discovering it's all in his head is killing the vibe for me. Hopefully it improves.
It does get better, I agree with what you say about the first episodes though

The inner monologue scenes never stop being tedious though. I cant stand them, and I cant stand the Mr. Robot character

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
The Homie Ro:rip: is holding down Pops barbeshop on Luke Cage:ohhh:

...that alternative universe parallel theory again:lupe:

Esmail Levels can't stop won't stop:takedat:

He also owns a barbershop/Salon in The Get Down. Romero out here living life at 88 MPH :ohhh:

And Angela's sister in Empire is now her husband's Mr. Robot. :mjlol:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah probably one of the biggest falloffs I've seen from 1 season the next. This season was terrible. At the end of the season it struck me that the plot didn't move at all. The 5/9 hack is still the only major event that occurred on the show the rest of it was just some bullshyt. You could probably fill one entire episode with actual forward movement into what actually is going to happen after the hack the rest of the entire 12 episode season is literally filler garbage. The prison thing was a pretty nice twist but that's about the single most redeeming part of the show this season.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Yeah probably one of the biggest falloffs I've seen from 1 season the next. This season was terrible. At the end of the season it struck me that the plot didn't move at all. The 5/9 hack is still the only major event that occurred on the show the rest of it was just some bullshyt. You could probably fill one entire episode with actual forward movement into what actually is going to happen after the hack the rest of the entire 12 episode season is literally filler garbage. The prison thing was a pretty nice twist but that's about the single most redeeming part of the show this season.
Nah

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh so I'm four episodes into this shyt and while this is a good show. This season has been whack to me so far. The inner monologue scenes are fukking getting tedious, this what is the meaning of life shyt that take up like 45 minutes of episode time is annoying as fukk. shyt was moving delicious early last season I think it's him discovering it's all in his head is killing the vibe for me. Hopefully it improves.

It sounds like the structure of the show is what you don't like.

Breh, have you ever heard of True Detective? And absolutely not. This season had some of the best moments of the show not to mention perhaps the best episode of the show so far.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

You got to remember this entire story was originally a movie. The 5/9 hack is probably the event the entire show is going to revolve around.

I do agree not much if anything at all went forward with the plot. But we got TONS of character story which is cool with me.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
marathoned this

NEVER marathon a mr. robot season brehs. my mind is fried
mMUD1FN.png

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

That was Esmail's point

This season was about the aftermath of the 5/9 hack and how the characters developed

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That goofy ass look elliot be havin on his face when his chin is up and he realigns his head with his eyes all bugged out and mouth open . :mjlol:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Blessmail said Season 3 a lot of these characters will be meeting each other. Probably because everyone is on board with Phase 2.

Dom never met Elliot
Darlene never met White Rose
Elliot never met price
Joey Badass never met ALOT of people

GOAT interactions are coming in Season 3 :wow:
They just need to get Dom some dikk and shes out the picture. Get that bytch a life and she wont be able to keep track of this case. Im sick of lookin at that toddler face broad.