THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean the actual plot didnt go forward.

ALOT happened

But the actual story from moving on from the events of the hack didn't move at all
You could make a case to say that they very broadly widened the scope of the the show without advancing much. Again though, I'll let Esmail cook before I give any final judgements of this show, which is unlike any other show I've seen before.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I hope that drug dealer doesn't come back now that elliot has kissed angela. It's to bad she's in love with a schizophrenic drug addiction friends. Pickings must be slim in that city :huhldup:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
9gZ09OpD.gif
completely unrelated... but how do you make gifs :jbhmm:

i feel like i'd be one of the best with all the background shyt i catch on shows/movies

⠀⠀⠀

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Corona, ca
this my favorite show. i hope this show makes it. it had low viewership. :francis:

i hope that netflix picks it up if something does happen

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Was already renewed for season 3 before season 2 was even over.

The president of USA said he don't care about live ratings.

Fred.

Yeah.

USA is using Mr. Robot as their chance to rebrand as a whole.

All of their new shows in development are moving away from the Suits, Burn Notice White Collar, style (blue skies, no real danger etc.) into the MR lane.

There's a joint with John Cho that sounds interesting in the pipeline. It's basically White Collar turned Mr. Robot level serious:

“Connoisseur” centers around Clay Park (played by Cho), a brilliant con artist who dupes the wealthiest, most powerful people in the country into paying millions for fake wine, but his hustle forces him into a deadly bargain with an organized crime syndicate, puts him in the cross-hairs of the FBI, and unearths the details of a tragedy that fractured his family years ago in Korea.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
How? :what:

There was barely anything "computer" related
That's not the only reason i watched the show. I actually enjoy the mystery thats going on and I like the fact this show uses Elliot's mental illness to effect what the viewer perceives on screen. plus what stuff he did on the computer was huge he hacked the FBI and set the whole 5/9 hack up.

Last edited: