THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I think the craziest part of this whole thing was the fact they somehow managed to "Shock" us by literally doing the most normal thing ever. The ending scene with Elliot and Tyrell we as the audience was believing every word Elliot was saying. Even though we are trying to come up with every way to somehow make sense of this. We are believing Elliot when he's saying "Your not real. Im taking back control. REAL CONTROL"

We as the audience are so caught up in Elliot's fukked up mind that were just waiting for some big "mind fukk" and then that "Mind fukk" is Tyrell just being "No bro. Im real. GUNSHOT"

That was the biggest shocker of the entire episode. And the fact they made something so normal such a "Shock" is fukking brilliant writing. :salute: to based Esmail.

HOWEVER with that said. The lack of questions answered is really bothering me. This show is TOO GOOD for it's own good that we just ignore the flaws. Haven't seen a show dangle out questions like this since LOST.

Only reason im not "too" upset is that unlike LOST I know this show has a clear path on where it's heading and a clear ending in sight. So while Im pissed about the lack of answers im willing to let Esmail tell his story the way he wants to because I know he has a set story in motion.

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I just realize that Dom and Elliot hadn't met face to face yet had they? :patrice: I know Dom met Angela, fat ass Mobley, Darlene, Cisco and fukk boy Ollie... but she possibly hadn't met Elliot yet which is weird since as you seen on that FBI wall she clearly knows who he is and what he's capable of.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I like this season, but let me sum it up for you:

Elliot went to jail (but it was a fake out for half the season)
Stage 2 was revealed in the last episode (kinda)

That's it.

We barely know about stage 2, we still don't know about the hack from 5/7 to two days later, etc.

This season, while very good (I'd give it an 8), didn't do much to advance anything. It was just one big mindfukk and mental masturbation. :manny:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Remember what flick Elliot's dad took him to see after he stole the $20 from the customer in Season 1? :youngsabo:

images
:ohhh:If they can get the Rza to do some of the soundtrack next season :banderas:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I think the craziest part of this whole thing was the fact they somehow managed to "Shock" us by literally doing the most normal thing ever. The ending scene with Elliot and Tyrell we as the audience was believing every word Elliot was saying. Even though we are trying to come up with every way to somehow make sense of this. We are believing Elliot when he's saying "Your not real. Im taking back control. REAL CONTROL"

We as the audience are so caught up in Elliot's fukked up mind that were just waiting for some big "mind fukk" and then that "Mind fukk" is Tyrell just being "No bro. Im real. GUNSHOT"

That was the biggest shocker of the entire episode. And the fact they made something so normal such a "Shock" is fukking brilliant writing. :salute: to based Esmail.

HOWEVER with that said. The lack of questions answered is really bothering me. This show is TOO GOOD for it's own good that we just ignore the flaws. Haven't seen a show dangle out questions like this since LOST.

Only reason im not "too" upset is that unlike LOST I know this show has a clear path on where it's heading and a clear ending in sight. So while Im pissed about the lack of answers im willing to let esmail tell his story the way he wants to because I know he has a set story in motion.
Looking back the show Lost did more damage than people realize. After the disapointment of that show its hard to create a show now with a lot of build up and questions for people at home willing to wait to see how it all ends.... now everybody wants the answers NOW because they don't trust the writers to do so like how Lost kept everyone frustrated after 6 seasons of cock teasing. Seems like Breaking Bad was one of the few shows that was able to over come that dillema and delivered, I'm sure Mr. Robot will do the same.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Looking back the show Lost did more damage than people realize. After the disapointment of that show its hard to create a show now with a lot of build up and questions for people at home willing to wait to see how it all ends.... now everybody wants the answers NOW because they don't trust the writers to do so like how Lost kept everyone frustrated after 6 seasons of cock teasing. Seems like Breaking Bad was one of the few shows that was able to over come that dillema and delivered, I'm sure Mr. Robot will do the same.

I take up for LOST every chance I get. Even though I admit(and the writers themselves even admitted) They had no clear path in sight between seasons 1-3. So when u dangle stuff like "The Hatch" "Walt" "The Numbers" etc it frustrated the hell out the viewer.

However that in no way takes away the brilliance of the show as a whole and that's what makes me mad when people bash LOST. That show was a visionary of shows to come.

But yea I agree LOST has conditioned viewers minds that when u dangle out questions over a period of time its because u have no idea where your heading.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I take up for LOST every chance I get. Even though I admit(and the writers themselves even admitted) They had no clear path in sight between seasons 1-3. So when u dangle stuff like "The Hatch" "Walt" "The Numbers" etc it frustrated the hell out the viewer.

However that in no way takes away the brilliance of the show as a whole and that's what makes me mad when people bash LOST. That show was a visionary of shows to come.

But yea I agree LOST has conditioned viewers minds that when u dangle out questions over a period of time its because u have no idea where your heading.
Sad part was that I really like Lost too, I got swept up in the fandom... Ben Linus was my favorite character :wow: and Kate was just a garbage ass character :scust:.... and fukk Hurley too :martin:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a lot to say but in the mean time I'll just say this.

This episode gave us more answers than people give it credit for. For example now we know why White Rose would suddenly approach Angela and want to work with her. Angela is the MVP of Phase 2. She planted the femtocell in E Corp that made Phase 2 possible. Up until this episode the only relevance the femtocell had, was eavesdropping on the FBI.

It also explains why the Dark Army goons stuck the needle in Cisco's hand for asking questions about what they did to the femtocell.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hold up man something ain't adding up.

This interview with the cast Rami Malek says the last scene of the season is Dom walking into a dramatic swooping camera angle:

Also this scene I posted earlier in the thread, with things falling from the sky and Dom looking scared never appeared in the finale. Peep the 0:48 mark of the video:

Rami Malek on MR ROBOT’s Twists and Turns, His Favorite Moments, and Season 2 | Nerdist

Man....I got a feeling they filmed E Corp blowing up but cut it at the last minute due to the recent bombing in N.Y.

Fred.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This interview with the cast Rami Malek says the last scene of the season is Dom walking into a dramatic swooping camera angle:

Also this scene I posted earlier in the thread, with things falling from the sky and Dom looking scared never appeared in the finale. Peep the 0:48 mark of the video:

Rami Malek on MR ROBOT’s Twists and Turns, His Favorite Moments, and Season 2 | Nerdist

Man....I got a feeling they filmed E Corp blowing up but cut it at the last minute due to the recent bombing in N.Y.

Fred.

If Beta would just wrap those fine ass legs around my head and suffocate me:shaq::takedat::blessed:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

Fred.

Maybe or maybe they filmed the segment and Esmail really intended for it to be on next season while Malik thought it would be on the finale. I can imagine that scene being how the next season begins....

Dom standing outside FBI building on phone: We got Darlene, we're one step closer to finding Tyrell....

*Dom hears E-Corp building exploding*

Dom:
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

*Dom now sees E-Corp building fall down*

Dom:
635832387897027127-1634207515_giphy.gif

*opening credits with piff song playing*

Elliot: What the hell is going on....
crank-2-high-voltage-soundtrack.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maybe or maybe they filmed the segment and Esmail really intended for it to be on next season while Malik thought it would be on the finale. I can imagine that scene being how the next season begins....

Dom standing outside FBI building on phone: We got Darlene, we're one step closer to finding Tyrell....

*Dom hears E-Corp building exploding*

Dom:
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

*Dom now sees E-Corp building fall down*

Dom:
635832387897027127-1634207515_giphy.gif

*opening credits with piff song playing*

Elliot: What the hell is going on....
crank-2-high-voltage-soundtrack.jpg

What's weird is Rami Malek said he already filmed a scene for season 3. Sam Esmail ain't even started writing it yet, I don't think. So you might be right.

Fred.