THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Adrenaline from the second half of the ep still got me shaking right now. Episode was good but I feel it got stunted by being a two parter instead of airing last week. Felt more like a penultimate ep.

Getting flashbacks to Lost with nothing getting answered and even more questions being thrown at you.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Why they didn't use asian chick from Suicide Squad as the lead role? I mean I know why but still...
its easy to defend hollywood of whitewashing when japan does it to thier characters first with their obsession with cac/germans

i think ol girl who was in pacific rim and knives in scott pilgurm should get the role

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Angela is extending her usefulness way past her expiration date once again... White Rose was right about her

She's a glitch in the matrix.

Last episode White Rose was talking about not believing in accidents and today we find out Romero died in a 'freak accident':ohhh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Watching the after credit scene again. Something to do with time travel. Trenton talking about keys, and setting everything back to where it was. IDK, this show is fukked up.

The absolute first thing I though of when I saw the opening shot was Twin Pines Mall. Leon's line to them was like a goofy nod to that direction

Mr. Robot flickering out of existence like Marty in the polaroid too.
The Back To The Future references might mean something :banderas:

Last edited:

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
Watching the after credit scene again. Something to do with time travel. Trenton talking about keys, and setting everything back to where it was. IDK, this show is fukked up.

JoeyBadass (i dont know his name in the show) has a white rose tattoo. He fukking merked them.