Reppin
NULL
Yo.......everything on this show seems connected somehow. This is crazy

45PNBDdQK.png

45WvFUUzK.png

45X1FhdDc.png

Last edited:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Decided to watch an older ep this afternoon on account of the shytty weather.

Elliot's reaction to the Adderall kernel panic is :mjlol:

"Leon's talking backwards now. That's not good :francis:"

*Comes downstairs to see three girls wearing F Society masks*

"Yeah,,,That's pretty weird :dame:"

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Real Life phone call conversation from Enron (partial basis for E-Corp) calling a power plant to "request" that they create a blackout. I remember hearing about this in a documentary called "The Smartest Guys in the Room" :

What was the benefit of this?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
What was the benefit of this?

They had all kinds of scams going with buying power and reselling it:
Death Star (business) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not sure about the specifics, but in the end it was all about manipulating the energy market to drive up the price of electricity and resell it for a huge profit:
"Traders could buy power at $250 and sell it for $1,200. Doing so appears not to present any problems, other than a public relations risk arising from the fact that such exports may have contributed to California's declaration of a Stage 2 Emergency yesterday."

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

You lost me there.

I doubt Angela could live with that on her conscience.

Literally... If there's a disaster, then Angela probably won't survive. She will be a martyr. It would tie up her character nicely. As, i mentioned in my other posts, Angela is purposeless and easily swayed. Like the classic cult victim, Angela spent her adult life looking for something to believe in. White Rose gave her that belief and I think she'll carry out a suicide attack. She's got nothing else to add to the plot.

That's possible. Or....
I doubt White Rose would step to her like :shaq: "you ready to kill a few hundred thousand people?" but Angela has lived with 5/9 on her conscience just fine. Granted, she didn't know the full extent of her involvement until this season....but she helped hack the FBI to hide it. I think if WR told her this would ruin E Corp in the eyes of the public, she'd do it. Probably regret it after she seen the full extent of the plan, but I think she'd do it. This is the same chick that helped kick off 5/9 because she didn't want her nudes to leak.

Fred.