Rami Malek Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actor

The people are waking up

tumblr_nti6p9b5w61si9gz2o1_500_by_jagamen-da9yfeu.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
On the red carpet Rami Malek was getting interviewed and they asked him (before he won) if he had a speech prepared for if he won. He said he asked his brother should he rehearse a speech....his brother said "nah, rehearse clapping". :dead:

Fred.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I'm noticing something about this season and a lowkey theme... a theme that end the end there will be no winners but only survivors. I'm rewatching all episodes this season and 3 phrases stick out to me:

Price: "I rather see you lose than to win myself :birdman:"

Elliot: "We can't beat them but we don't have to lose to them either. Maybe there's a way to stop them from winning.:patrice:"

Price: "Defeat can be profitable:jbhmm:"

Season 1 was all about Elliot wanting to change the world by shutting down Evil Corp and the dark clouds will go away and the sunshine will shine upon us all. This season Elliot, fSociety, Angela and even Dom is realizing that the 5/9 Hack only just brought out the fukkery out from the shadows and to the public to see but end the end nothing will change... so the best thing to do is to break even. The goal now is that we're gonna sacrifice our lives to expose the corruption and take out as many key figures possible... and somehow if we survive then :manny:"

I also notice this with Leon being obsessed with Seinfeld and if anyone watched the show knows the character of Jerry Seinfeld was all about breaking even. He never tried to do anything because he knew his life was a ying/yang balance: he was always caught up in fukkery with George Jerry and Elaine but it balanced out with him having a constant supply of women to fukk and having the least amount of L's in his crew. Jerry believed in balancing the darkness and the light:
200_s.gif

I think my point of this random ass post is that I believe that they are lowkey saying that fSociety will ultimately do major damage to Evil Corp and may shut them down... but there are forces like the Dark Army and other groups that we don't know about that will quickly take its place and the cycle will start over again. This is an unwinnable war Elliot is fighting... so the only thing to hope for is survival.