THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the little girl is Angela from the past.....don't you think Angela would have recognize herself?

Last edited:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
3zdw7uoqeulx.png

THE KEY :ohhh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Is it from the episode when he was detoxing

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Man, I think somebody figured out what Phase 2 is. This shyt makes too much sense.

I'm gonna spoiler tag it just in case it's right. It's been mentioned but this is the most definitive proof I've seen.

Somebody on Reddit paused the promo for next week at around the 0:19 second mark. It shows Tyrell standing next to a map with a bunch of pins in it.

Untitled_zpslqzmw21e.png

Look at the placement of the pins. It seems to be a map of nuclear power plants in the U.S.

us_nuclear_map.jpg

I think they're going to cause the Washington Township nuclear reactor to have a meltdown. Remember Mr. Robot wanted to blow up Steel Mountain in season 1, and Elliot talked him out of it.

If this is Phase 2 Mr. Robot is on some other shyt. A nuclear reactor melt down could potentially kill hundreds of thousands of people.

Also, look at the first thing they show you in the throw back intro from a few weeks ago. A nuclear reactor. :ohhh:

:merchant: if this is accurate.

Fred.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Man, I think somebody figured out what Phase 2 is. This shyt makes too much sense.

I'm gonna spoiler tag it just in case it's right. It's been mentioned but this is the most definitive proof I've seen.

Somebody on Reddit paused the promo for next week at around the 0:19 second mark. It shows Tyrell standing next to a map with a bunch of pins in it.

Untitled_zpslqzmw21e.png

Look at the placement of the pins. It seems to be a map of nuclear power plants in the U.S.

us_nuclear_map.jpg

I think they're going to cause the Washington Township nuclear reactor to have a meltdown. Remember Mr. Robot wanted to blow up Steel Mountain in season 1, and Elliot talked him out of it.

If this is Phase 2 Mr. Robot is on some other shyt. A nuclear reactor melt down could potentially kill hundreds of thousands of people.

Also, look at the first thing they show you in the throw back intro from a few weeks ago. A nuclear reactor. :ohhh:

Fred.

:why: did i click on that ?!?!?

:ohlawd:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
It's from the heroin hallucination he had.
To further expand on the "Lupe verse" comparison:

The entire album "The Cool" is based off of one song with the same title on Food and Liquor:

The key being shown a whole season ahead and and actually referenced one after is no coincedence....what if this season/phase(/show?) is just based off one lucid dream Elliot had in the past/is having now?

I don't believe Esmail chose the song Daydreamin just because :jbhmm:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
THE NATURE BOY UNDERSTANDS WHY PEOPLE DIDN'T LIKE THE GINGER STREEP JR. ROBOT THIRST SCENE, BUT WHITE WOSE shyt WAS REMINISCENT OF GUS AND HIS MIND fukkERY IN BREAKING BAD :banderas:

FORGET THAT HE'S A TRANNY :scust:

DUDE IS INTERESTING AS HELL :ohhh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I didn't mind the Dom scene but instead of flirting with her Amazon Echo she needs to cop a * Sybian and a subscription to fukkingmachines.com.

* don't research either of those at work brehs.

Fred.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps

Untitled_zpslqzmw21e.png

us_nuclear_map.jpg

Fred.

Holy shyt

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps

Untitled_zpslqzmw21e.png

us_nuclear_map.jpg

Fred.

People have been speculating....

a mass terrorist attack since the beginning of the season.

:youngsabo:

There were rumors that the reason they split the finale was to distance the latter half from 9/11.

I didn't want to potentially spoil anything.. but since you a mod and all, i guess we got the greenlight.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-28-at-17.52.10-1024x640.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@onlylno I spoiler tagged your post. Not because it's actually spoilers, but because if someone reads it before my post, it kinda defeats the purpose of me spoiler tagging my post.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another thing....

That would explain why Angela would suddenly want to work with White Rose. Regardless of whether or not WR owns the plant, it's E Corp's. It's on their land, under their supervision. I'm not even sure it belonging to China is public knowledge. So a nuclear reactor suddenly blowing up, killing thousands, and ruining E Corp in the eyes of the public....the reactor, that killed her mom....the poetic justice would be too much to pass up.

Fred.