THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Another thing....

That would explain why Angela would suddenly want to work with White Rose. Regardless of whether or not WR owns the plant, it's E Corp's. It's on their land, under their supervision. I'm not even sure it belonging to China is public knowledge. So a nuclear reactor suddenly blowing up, killing thousands, and ruining E Corp in the eyes of the public....the reactor, that killed her mom....the poetic justice would be too much to pass up.

Fred.
Very good theory

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Another thing....

That would explain why Angela would suddenly want to work with White Rose. Regardless of whether or not WR owns the plant, it's E Corp's. It's on their land, under their supervision. I'm not even sure it belonging to China is public knowledge. So a nuclear reactor suddenly blowing up, killing thousands, and ruining E Corp in the eyes of the public....the reactor, that killed her mom....the poetic justice would be too much to pass up.

Fred.

:patrice:

You lost me there.

I doubt Angela could live with that on her conscience.

Literally... If there's a disaster, then Angela probably won't survive. She will be a martyr. It would tie up her character nicely. As, i mentioned in my other posts, Angela is purposeless and easily swayed. Like the classic cult victim, Angela spent her adult life looking for something to believe in. White Rose gave her that belief and I think she'll carry out a suicide attack. She's got nothing else to add to the plot. /SPOILER]

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Why do alot of the characters have 6-letter names?

Mr. Robot is Edward Alderson

Edward - 6 letters
Elliot - 6 letters
Angela - 6 letters
Tyrell - 6 letters
Joanna - 6 letters
Gideon - 6 letters
Ollie - 6 letters

Hmm, Marty went back in time to 1955.

Take 1955

Attack happen on 5/9

1+5 = 6 characters.

Lol. I'm just fukking around.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
3zdw7uoqeulx.png

THE KEY :ohhh:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

fukk outta here Esmail....not today Satan

:mjcry:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Going on those theories…those blackouts get more obvious

Nuclear power stations provide clean non-renewable energy. Including…electricity.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I still doubt that this Tyrell is real. :jbhmm:

Too many things don't make sense, like why is he in a suit and look so calm when he's internationally wanted (remember he was a nervous wreck at the end of season 1)? Why does the Dark Army/Robot even have use for him when he doesn't work at e-corp anymore and was a laughingstock on his way out? Also the cabbie didn't look in his direction at any point when he entered the cab, plus he's Bin Laden status, everybody would recognize him.

I'm leaning towards some next level hallucination but we'll see.

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I still doubt that this Tyrell is real. :jbhmm:

Too many things don't make sense, like why is he in a suit and look so calm when he's internationally wanted (remember he was a nervous wreck at the end of season 1)? Why does the Dark Army/Robot even have use for him when he doesn't work at e-corp anymore and was a laughingstock on his way out? Also the cabbie didn't look in his direction at any point when he entered the cab, plus he's Bin Laden status, everybody would recognize him.

I'm leaning towards some next level hallucination but we'll see.
That's whole sequence was fake because Elliot was lucid dreaming. Just because you control the dream doesn't make it real.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I had a thought on some far out, wacky, literal time travel shyt yesterday.:ohhh:

What if White Rose as a woman is the time traveller, but White Rose as a dude is the guy who is where he is meant to be in the timeline?:leon:

If we really think about it who has seen White Rose while cross dressing - I'm pretty sure at this point it's just Angel, Elliot and WR's flunky.:patrice:

In his dealings with Price and Dom, she has pretty much been Xhang (although she had a phone conversation with Price in drag, and he dropped a hint about having a sister to Dom, who knows that he doesn't have a sister)

Or maybe I'm just 'Mind Awake, Body Asleep' right now :manny:

Last edited:

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
Dom is slang for gay women.

That's why Whiterose showed "Dom" his dresses and lied about having a sister knowing she knows he doesn't have one.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Going on those theories…those blackouts get more obvious

Nuclear power stations provide clean non-renewable energy. Including…electricity.

There's also the obvious comparison that I haven't seen anyone mention yet:
Rolling blackout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
California electricity crisis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The E-Corp logo is partially based on the "Enron" logo, and Enron was responsible for the intentional rolling blackouts in California in 2000.