THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Episode felt disjointed. Should have airedtge other hour of the finale last night too

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I will say non biased, this was the weakest episode of the season
The ending was the only good part, and whiterose to a degree, but too much Angela is not a good thing.

this was meant to be a 2 hour episode so ill give it a pass

I have to admit, I thought both the C64 Computer Game interrogation scene and Dom's Alexa conversation scene dragged on too long.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This episode was trippy as fukk... :mindblown: Angela getting the interview with White Rabbit...

Elliot meeting Tyrell and thinking its a figment of his imagination... :pachaha:

I'm :dead: at Tyrell creating this elaborate numerical code to tell Elliot where to meet him and Elliot ruins the shyt within 2 minutes of seeing him.

Tyrell had to be :francis: when the cab drove off.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't remember if White Rose was referencing a situation Beta almost died/got killed or just informing her/us that there was a hit on her that was stopped. Or was that just in the abstract and WR meant Beta shouldn't have been a player after the hack :patrice: @hex help a breh out

Angela outlived her usefulness directly after she put the CD in the computer at Allsafe. So before 5/9, even.

But I'm assuming the Dark Army was :manny: about her after that. She's not important. She's not smart like Elliot. She didn't even fully understand what she did.

So fast forward, and Angela works for E Corp. She knows Price. And she almost single-handedly shut down White Rose's power plant. I'm sure it's annoying the fukk out of the Dark Army but on some level White Rose has to be :leon: that Angela, someone that was never supposed to be important, accomplished all this on her own. Which is why that meeting took place.

The more I think about it, I see a pattern with this show. It doesn't matter what they show you, what matters is what happens. Same with the jail thing. Same with this meeting. The meeting was weird as fukk because it was like one of them old C64 games. You ever played "Zork" or "The Lurking Horror"? The meeting was exactly like that game.

Really bizarre setting, seemingly nonsensical questions, riddles with answers hidden somewhere in the room. In this case how to open the door was a line from the book "Lolita"....which was sitting on the desk.

A quote from Lolita

The key was in my fist, my fist was in my pocket.

They even played an old school C64 game, during it. But all that shyt is window dressing, and ultimately unimportant.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If you go to whoismrrobot.com you can play "Land Of Ecodelia". Just type in what the little girl did to run the game.

Playing this shyt right now.
mrrno_zpsqj0zmccc.png

Untitled_zpsq0gutlkr.png

Fred.