THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The Back To The Future references have bothered me as well.

There is a theory that it's almost parallel to the movie at the moment, with post 5/9 NY being Esmail's version of 1985 when Biff is running things.

If Time Travel is involved, right now, I'm almost certain White Rose is the only one who has it mastered.

The watch beeps throughout that scene seem to be cues for something, but I'm not sure what :lupe:
I like this theory and goes hand in hand with white roses obsession with time.

However I think the watch was just beeping every minute of the 28 minutes alotted for the conversation. I could be wrong.

I feel like Elliot's father gonna come back some how too. Idk why I just feel like somehow he's gonna physically be there at some point.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
IT’S TIME FOR THE NATURE BOY’S WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIEW OF LAST NIGHT’S EPISODE OF MR. ROBOT :blessed:

LOOKS LIKE ELLIOT FREQUENTS THE HIGHER LEARNING SUBFORUM AND CHECKED OUT A LUCID DREAMING 101 THREAD BREHS :ohhh:

“MIND AWAKE. BODY ASLEEP. MIND AWAKE. BODY ASLEEP. MIND AWAKE. BODY ASLEEP.”

18lp382z2k50ijpg.jpg

THAT INTRO MUSIC WAS CREEPY AS shyt BREHS :damn:

DOPE OPENING BY BASED ESMAIL :wow:

BE TRAPPED IN THE BACK OF A VAN DRIVEN BY A MUTE BREH AND HIS MUTE PAWG WHILE LOOKING LIKE DROOPY THE DOG ABOUT TO BE SENT TO THE POUND BREHS

92149.png

CHINESE GOVERNMENT WITH THAT TWO TRILLION DOLLAR LOAN
raw

GINGER STREEP JR. TRYING TO FLEX SOME DYKE CLIT WITH SANTIAGO
TOO BAD EL PATRON DON’T TAKE ORDERS FROM A PUTA

tumblr_nu5c9u9y2K1rqmlpro1_500.png

RANDOM HOUSE IN THE SUBURBS – CHECK :shaq:

ICE CREAM TRUCK MUSIC PLAYING – CHECK :shaq:

CREEPY INTERACIAL COUPLE –
:shaq: CHECK

giphy.gif

BETA SEYFRIED ABOUT TO FILM HER NEWEST SCENE OF BLACKED.COM BREHS :shaq:

giphy.gif

200_s.gif

THAT DON’T LOOK LIKE NO BLACKED.COM SET BREHS :whoa:

THIS shyt TURNED DARK AS HELL REAL QUICK :demonic:

COMMODORE 64, A FISH TANK AND SOME 12 YEAR OLD CAC WHO’S BEEN ABUSED ASKING QUESTIONS LIKE “DO YOU EVER CRY DURING SEX?” :wtf:

4112118+_f15948955257457913ef1aab115da8b7.gif

SPEAKING OF EVIL fukkS, WE GOT 666 CEO OUT HERE GETTING HIS SUGE KNIGHT ON TELLING THE US GOVERNMENT HOW IT’S GOING TO BE GOING FORWARD

suge-knight-o.gif

“ANY GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL THAT WANNA BE A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL AND WANNA REMAIN A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL AND DON’T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THE CHINESE TRYING TO BE ALL UP IN OUR ECONOMY. ALL UP ON BITCOINS, THEN REGULATE E-CORP E-COINS”

mrrobot_s2_cast_michael-cristofer.jpg

“OH AND JACK….I DON’T GIVE A shyt ABOUT YOU…SO PLEASE DON’T HOLD A PERSONAL GRUDGE JUST BECAUSE YOU LOST”

full

CUTTING BACK TO BETA SEYFRIED’S CASTING COUCH SESSION SHE GETS INTRODUCED TO HER NEWEST TRANSGENDER DIRECTOR WHITE WOSE :mjlol:

EVEN WHITE WOSE KNOWS HOW ANNOYING THIS BETA HOE CAN BE :martin:

LET’S BETA KNOW THAT HE/SHE KNOWS ABOUT ELLIOT AND HINTS AT CONTROLLING REALITY AND TIME :dwillhuh:

FIRST TRANNY’S CAN USE THE WOMEN’S BATHROOMS…NOW THEY CAN TIME TRAVEL?

giphy.gif

GINGER STREEP JR. GETTING HER JOAQUIN PHOENIX ON TRYING TO MAKE A CONNECTION WITH HER VIRTUAL HOME :scust:

Shes-Not-Just-A-Computer-Joaquin-Phoenix-Her.gif

DEEP INTO HIS LUCID DREAMING SESSION ELLIOT IS ABLE TO WATCH MR. ROBOT DECIPHER THE CODE THAT WAS SENT TO THEM :krs:

giphy.gif

OH DAMN IT’S A PHONE NUMBER TO EURO BATEMAN BREHS :ooh:

giphy.gif

ELLIOT FINALLY REALIZES THAT HE’S THE ONE GOING TO MEET EURO BATEMAN

giphy.gif

HABI-BREH DRIVER LOSING HIS PATIENCE WITH ELLIOT :ufdup:

THANKFULLY EURO BATEMAN SHOWS UP…OR DOES HE? :ohhh:

67439_happy-reactions-smiling-questioning.gif

DUDE SOUNDS DIFFERENT…COULD IT BE THAT MR. ROBOT HAS MORPHED INTO EURO ROBOT?:mindblown:

giphy.gif

SO MANY QUESTIONS NEED ANSWERING BREHS :mindblown:

ONE OF…IF NOT…THE BEST EPISODES OF THIS SERIES SO FAR BREHS

szAwu6.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Wait I thought this show was supposed to
Be 3 seasons long. And Esmail said it was originally a 3 act movie but he decided to break it into 3 seasons one for each act.

But in other discussions I'm reading it's 5 seasons?

Someone correct me. That means we ain't getting shyt answered for us :mjcry:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
White rose was hinting at time traveling that's why the lights keep going out. What else would need that much energy?

"Come a long way from getting high and watching back to the future 2"

The episode uses 3 b2tf songs

It's Elliott's favorite movie

The young girl looked like a young Angela

Last season please watch the episode where Elliott is having withdrawals from morphine and there's a scene where they talk about the key! Remember?

The girl asked Angela about the key!

Elliott and Angela are the key. There's a scene where he's at dinner with her and he bites into the cake only for him to bite the key abd have Angela think that he was proposing.

The next scene she's acting like TYRELLS wife and then says your not Elliott your........and then it distorts.

There's also a scene where he walks into his place and sees Tyrell holding a key he sits down and talks to his fish.

Did you notice the fish was alive one scene and then died when white rose came in?

I think Angela has a double personality as well.

She even asks Elliott last season "what's your monster?"

If you pay attention to the scene they both have the same painting of a crazy guys face behind them and when they are at f society together two arrows point at them.
krabs.jpg

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The intro to this episode set the tone, shyt felt like we were in a dream
watching strange shyt unfold, a Commodore 64, creepy little girl, the random questions :dwillhuh:
the shadowing of that room while Whitehorse was talking to Beta made the scene all the more eerie and mystical

Is Tyrelliot happening or is Esmail throwing a curveball, this dude
Esmail reads the reddit forums and taking notes
noted-ryan-the-office.gif

horizon

Veteran
Daps
Wait I thought this show was supposed to
Be 3 seasons long. And Esmail said it was originally a 3 act movie but he decided to break it into 3 seasons one for each act.

But in other discussions I'm reading it's 5 seasons?

Someone correct me. That means we ain't getting shyt answered for us :mjcry:
He said 4, but 5 at the most