tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
A couple of things:
- Seems like Elliott takes on the persona of people who die. That is definitely not tyrell in the car. The cabbie would've started yelling in arabic. Elliott panicked and his subconscious manifested the image to continue the journey. Which brings up my second idea...
- I think Mr. Robot actually controls Eliott more than we know. What I mean is, I think he decides when and how he wants to fukk with Eliotts mental stability. This gives him an edge when it comes to staying 1 step ahead of Eliot and when he needs to hide important details. The significance of this episode is that Eliott was finally able to have an independent thought. The scary part, the part that Eliott needs to find out is how was Mr. Robot able to give Eliott control back before he got to the taxi. I think that it's important because I think Mr. Robot knew Eliott had given up control, and switched back right in time because he didn't know how to summon Tyrell on his own. If that's the case, it's also not a long shot to consider the possibility that every time the due speaks in arabic, he's actually speaking english, but Mr. Robot creates an audio hallucination - thus keeping Eliott in the dark.

Pet peeve of today's episode:
- After a shootout involving hitmen, Eliot should not have been able to enter/leave his apartment. If Darlene was there, and if Darlene is now in police custody (she's handcuffed in a hospital no doubt), the FBI would've looked to contact all of her close relatives and friends. Her apartment, Eliotts apartment, their old house, would all be searched right now seeing as she is the #1 lead/witness in custody.
- Also does Eliott not have a PO?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Man, this whole episode had me :mindblown:. Definitely one of the most trippy episodes the show has done, I should have figured with it kicking off with Elliot trying to spy on Mr. Robot. Mr. Robot using take out menus and decoding ciphers in order to meet up with Tyrell. Only for Elliot to try and follow him on the sneak tip, when he grabbed the door handle :smugfavre:to give chase. Only for Mr. Robot to lose him :youngsabo:and for Elliot to wind up back in control of himself and not really knowing if Tyrell is even there :dwillhuh:.

I'm not even sure what Euro Jolie saw on the phone and the reference to it being the greatest gift Tyrell ever gave :jbhmm:

Meanwhile Beta Seyfried getting that Dark Army recruitment test :smugdraper:. White Rose waxing poetic on the possibility of doors and bending reality simply by force of will :wow:, all while seeing why Price has taken such a liking to her :leostare:. Whatever he said or did, seemed to do the trick for now.

I hope White Rose let that little girl hit up Toys R Us or Baskin Robbins after making her give that weird test though :skip:.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's done crazy, y'all

MV5BMjI3Mzc2NzA5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDkwNDMyOQ@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

tumblr_meipi13kCc1rlilvpo1_1280.jpg

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Is Esmail throwing a curveball with Tyrell being the last personality of Elliot?

Is Darlene and the rest of F society bodied or what?

Some dude in here calling Dom thick ?!?!
full

That little girl had a to be a young version of Angela, what a mindfukk and mad creepy nonetheless.

This show is damn near going way over my head but I'm loving every minute of it.

That Casablanca Reference and Phase 2 though

rwibyx.jpg

Last edited:

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sooo i spent the whole week catching up on this from season 1 :blessed:

This is some the greatest shyt I have ever watched....Tooooooooooooooooooo much fukkery :ohlawd:

Everytime I think I got the story figured it :damn: Some off the wall shyt leaves me like :lupe: