jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
angela is gonna replace price....
rabbit-06.jpg

:banderas:

That can't be the real Tyrell.....both his dream and convo with Robot confirmed his death :why:
We can't trust Robot at all.

And I agree with @Brozay Tyrell seemed off. Could I see this version being part of Elliot's imagination? Yeah.

But the Tyrell from season 1? No, that makes no sense.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
It was White Rose, it's always White Rose :wow:

Price fukking obliterated the Treasury Secretary :damn:

Yo was that Colby crossing paths with Elliot when he was following Mr. Robot? :krs:

Beta changed sides again ::laff:

EURO fukkING BATEMAN :blessed: got on that cab all swagged out and confident, loved Elliot's face of mindblown

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I wonder why Mr Robot wanted to keep Elliott away from Tyrell

Maybe Elliot wants to distance himself from whatever Stage 2 is and the 5/9 hack so he lets Mr Robot take control during those moments. That way Elliot can still be "innocent" to all the fukkery that's going on behind him, Tyrell and the Dark Army "changing the world".

It's not Mr Robot keeping Elliot away from the truth, but Elliot escaping from it and having Mr Robot be responsible about everything.

If there was any doubt that last scene of the preview confirmed that Tyrell is another Elliot alter ego.

:what:

I think Streep Jr said something about deaths..... so she might have caught the slug son

Sbe did. But we already knew Cisco and the Dark Army breh were dead.

Dom also asked about doing the interview. Who could the be interviewing besides Darlene?

"You should've been dead 90 days ago" :damn:

"I am a woman of time...and I don't believe in accidents." :dame:

I can't remember if White Rose was referencing a situation Beta almost died/got killed or just informing her/us that there was a hit on her that was stopped. Or was that just in the abstract and WR meant Beta shouldn't have been a player after the hack :patrice: @hex help a breh out

Last edited: