THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Elliot being Tyrell is impossible. How can you explain Euro Jolie interaction with Elliot? How could Elliot be at Evil Corp and All safe? They got Tyrell face all over the world as a wanted man!! Elliot went to jail for few months and got out early. He couldn't be in jail and on the run...
Think maybe the thought is that Elliot is seeing Tyrell in his mind, not that he's a full blown other personality of Elliot

I think that really was Tyrell...Elliot just doesn't trust his eyes :yeshrug:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I want to put a girl I'm chillin with now on to the show. I'm like...

Start at season 2 and get her up to date for the finale or start at 1?

:sadcam:

Dog. Don't do it. My missus doesn't watch it, so I'm able to keep all the shyt I think about the show compartmentalized on here.

If I start talking to people out loud about it then all the insanity that we've processed over the last 8 weeks becomes real.

I don't need that shyt in my life.:mjcry:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dog. Don't do it. My missus doesn't watch it, so I'm able to keep all the shyt I think about the show compartmentalized on here.

If I start talking to people out loud about it then all the insanity that we've processed over the last 8 weeks becomes real.

I don't need that shyt in my life.:mjcry:
:deadmanny:

That is exactly why I haven't. To try and explain/breakdown/summarize this shyt...

:huhldup:

I like being in my own head.

:youngsabo:
:salute:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Anyone notice the Back to the Future Enchantment Under The Sea music during Angela's van ride from hell? :russ:

I think they played a snippet of the Back to the Future theme after "Earth Angel" when the credits started.

If there was any doubt that last scene of the preview confirmed that Tyrell is another Elliot alter ego.

Its so obvious, that I doubt it is true. I don't think they'll use the SAME twist twice.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That definitely wasn't the 'real' Tyrell. He sounded ... off, and was way to chummy with his words. Not the Tyrell I remember at all.

Anyways, this whole episode screamed David Lynch. I really dont know some things going on and they need to clean some shyt up next week. The teasers for the final teased that we would be getting all the answers, so it better not disappoint.

This wasn't a 'bad' episode of TV by any means, it had alot of strong qualities and was well done on a technical scale but it felt very lacking, and I'm not referring to not knowing about Darlene, it just lacked IMO. It was entertaining, etc but left wanting alot more. The Tyrell reveal was very predictable obviously, but he did it in such a campy way that it felt like Sam was poking fun at us with it.

I really hope Part 2 hits hard.

I have a feeling the reveal for whatever White Rose is doing at that plant is gonna be some off the wall shyt. Like some weird shyt like cloning or something on that type of :dahell: level. That reveal is gonna set into motion season 3, so it needs to be compelling.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
That can't be the real Tyrell.....both his dream and convo with Robot confirmed his death :why:

But this motherfukker Elliot just shut himself off from himself just to follow clues he likely left.....to himself :mindblown:

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE
mMUD1FN.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Tyrell is not a alter ego of Elliot. That makes no damn sense at all.
He can't be.....but Elliot is the least trustworthy narrator we've seen thus far

This dude Sam Esmail got me all kinds of fukked up right now :timmyimout:

Don't think I didn't catch Elliot's friend who gave him the mantra being called Sam as well :iseeu: