THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Sam Esmail said this is the best summary of why he had "us" looking around the room:

On Mr. Robot, everybody wants to rule the world, at least a little

“Can you help? Can you look? Do you see anything?” he asks, and the camera rises to the ceiling, panning around the layout of his place, taking in every detail. What could the big clue be? And here’s the kicker: It doesn’t matter. Whatever Mr. Robot has hidden, or whatever out-of-place detail is the McGuffin containing a clue to the fate of Elliot (or Tyrell Wellick), is completely incidental in the larger scheme of the show. What’s important is, we’re no longer the removed observer, looking to where we’ve been ordered, frozen in a rictus of framing. Now, we’re actively involved in Elliot’s mission. We’re a part of the story in a way we’ve never been before. It doesn’t matter whether some clever viewer susses out what the actual clue is—because the actual clue is us. We’re present in the room, looking around, a player in Elliot’s drama. And if we can be of assistance, we can also be affected by the material reality of the space. To paraphrase another troubled character, Elliot’s not caught in our story; we’re caught in his.

Fred.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Dom told her she did last week when she went to Angela's crib.

The real question for me right now is 'Whats with the references to Back To The Future 2" :patrice:

Didn't even think of that. I just figured he liked it because its time travel plot is more intricate and "geeky" than part 1. But now that you mention it, its not a coincidence. The show is still set in the year 2015, which was "The Future" in BTTF 2. Plus you could say that Biff (like White Rose) used Marty (like Elliot) to "hack" time to make himself powerful.

E-Corp's African backdoor deal:scust:

Another reason for Elliot to hate White Rose:
F-Society thought they were helping to "Liberate" the world, but they were used as pawns to LITERALLY enable colonialism.

Darlene and Cisco were there. They're dead

You see blood spray immediately from Cisco's side, so he was shot in the head.
There's no immediate blood spray on Darlene's side. After the shooting stops a few seconds later, you then see what looks like some blood spray upward on Darlene's side. So I think she was shot somewhere other than the head and has a gushing wound, but still living (with Dom and the cops already on the scene).

Yo brehs, Price told Colby there were "one...or two" people he felt were more powerful than him.

Who the fukk is that other person? I assume one is White Rose but the other one?? :mindblown: :damn:

I think he was actually going for the "obvious" two people:
The presidents of the US :obama: and China (not actually White Rose). The "conspiracy" is to make Price and White Rose overtake their leaders and become the most powerful men in their countries.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A few weeks ago wikipedia said the finale would be a 2 parter. Now It shows em split up into separate weeks :francis:

I'm assuming they split it because both eps run longer than a usual episode.

"Python Pt. 1" runs from 9:03-10:08 pm and "Python Pt. 2" runs from 9:00-10:06 pm.

The two part premiere was actually only about 80 minutes long.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's clear that these kinda things happen, you'd just assume they were convos between world leaders and powerful politicians, not bankers lol

Price out here livin' a Mr. Burns level life.

The nikka might as well say "excellent" to make the cypher complete :lolbron:

The Price/Colby convo reminded me of the last verse to "Fat Cats, Bigga Fish":

Fred.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
It's clear that these kinda things happen, you'd just assume they were convos between world leaders and powerful politicians, not bankers lol

Price out here livin' a Mr. Burns level life.

The nikka might as well say "excellent" to make the cypher complete :lolbron:

It reminded me of Margaret Thatcher's son funding an attempted coup in Equitorial Guinea.

His grandfather owned a corner store and their family accumulated enough wealth to be able to play at those kind of stakes.

Its nothing to dudes at that level to play board games with whole countries.:manny:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
It reminded me of Margaret Thatcher's son funding an attempted coup in Equitorial Guinea.

His grandfather owned a corner store and their family accumulated enough wealth to be able to play at those kind of stakes.

Its nothing to dudes at that level to play board games with whole countries.:manny:

And then let warlords fight each other in the name of whatever God they rep for scraps and bullshyt titles that all mean "Puppet" in English.

The evils that men do, brehs :francis:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
"Am I the most powerful person in this room?" - Price

yTkmokXw.jpeg

"No" - Angela

Please Lord take Darlene before Angela :mjcry:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Quiet as kept - the two people who walked up to her have been in the background of a bunch of scenes she's been in apparently. They're credited as 'Inconspicuous Man' and 'Inconspicuous Woman'. Dom really was having her followed :wow:

:wow:

You can tell Esmail studied "Breaking Bad".

Fred.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I don't think Beta snitched or that she was followed/captured by the FBI. I think it's the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, remember the Deputy Director salivating and almost begging her to get to a room last week to the point Beta got scared? it's them :demonic:

I've got a question. Knowing what we know now, did China/Dark Army/White Rose really needed the hack for their nuclear operations on the US and whatever they wanna do in Congo? Or does the real reason behind the hack still a mistery? :patrice: