THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Beta snitched or that she was followed/captured by the FBI. I think it's the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, remember the Deputy Director salivating and almost begging her to get to a room last week to the point Beta got scared? it's them :demonic:

I've got a question. Knowing what we know now, did China/Dark Army/White Rose really needed the hack for their nuclear operations on the US and whatever they wanna do in Congo? Or does the real reason behind the hack still a mistery? :patrice:

The main effect of the hack, as far as the U.S. goes, is to destabilize the economy. Elliot thought he was helping people but it's becoming obvious White Rose used it and him as part of a larger plan.

Hack happens, Price has Congress ask China for a bail out, White Rose plays chess and has his goons shoot up the FBI while in China. For PR reasons that makes it damn near impossible for the U.S. to approach China as allies.

Price counters by saying he'd close White Rose's power plant, because he doesn't have enough money to keep it open. White Rose (I assume) agrees to the bail out if Price can convince Obama and Congress to look the other way while China runs wild in Africa.

Why China needs to do that....no idea. This show was mapped out to last 4 or 5 seasons, so I don't expect we'll get all the answers any time soon.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:lupe:

Stay safe Doublebae

I'm starting to think this is a misdirection. Dom said she's had Angela tracked but in next week's preview the two people that approached her on the subway (and seem to be in most shots with her) aren't acting like FBI agents. So either someone else was watching her, or The Dark Army has people in the FBI.

Fred.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'm starting to think this is a misdirection. Dom said she's had Angela tracked but in next week's preview the two people that approached her on the subway (and seem to be in most shots with her) aren't acting like FBI agents. So either someone else was watching her, or The Dark Army has people in the FBI.

Fred.

I'm telling you breh, it's the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. They even knew Beta worked for ECorp even though she never told them that, they know who she is.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm telling you breh, it's the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. They even knew Beta worked for ECorp even though she never told them that, they know who she is.

Yeah, but who are they really? What's their end game?

That hallway scene last week was creepy as fukk just to be some people that check safety measures on power plants.:mjlol:

Fred.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yeah, but who are they really? What's their end game?

That hallway scene last week was creepy as fukk just to be some people that check safety measures on power plants.:mjlol:

Fred.

At this point I hope they are not a different player in the game. I've got enough fukkery and :demonic: shyt with ECorp and the Dark Army :whoa:

I do find it funny that Sam refuses to introduce a normal human being in this show :heh:. Gideon was the closest one and dude's luck was just :mjcry:

Last edited:

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Is esmail a modern day Kubrick?

Lets be clear, Mr. Robot wouldn't exist without Kubrick.

:childplease:

Esmail can execute like a mufuka but he wears his inspirations on his sleeve (it's a big ass sleeve too). He's not fukking with the sheer inventiveness that Kubrick brought to the medium.

Not to mention that Kubrick got a Top 3 GOAT contender film in damn near every movie genre. Nobody is fukking with his resume.

Esmail is doing fantastic work. He's got the most creative show on television since Hannibal with tension unfelt since Breaking Bad. Mr. Robot is in a land of its own. Let's leave it at that. No need to overreach.

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
OMG GOAT SHOW

9aocv7.jpg

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Re watching the episode, it looks like blood is splattering when the Dark Army guy aims at Cisco, but Darlene possibly and Dom(obviously) may have avoided the shots. The blood on Dom's indicates pretty clearly to me that at least one of them got shot though. Sure we will see the actual scene in the diner at the beginning of next episode.