woo.gif
view :ohlawd:

WOOOOVIEW ABOUT TO BE SERVED FOR LUNCH TODAY :youngsabo:

raw

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Show is so much better when it focuses on something else besides Elliot being crazy as fukk.

Agreed.

Really want that FBI chick to get clapped up :francis:

Nah I like her, and I think she'd be an interesting character once she wakes up to the fact that it's not a game of cops vs. robbers and figures out that helping Angela and/or Elliot and 'em is better than siding with E. Corp and "The Good Guys".

She's too smart to be a pawn in this game and I think she'll have a bigger role to play once she learns more.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I've been so busy with so much other shyt... I just finished it this morning!!!!

Darlene Speak to me!!!! :damn: cisco WTF man???!!

Elliot finally kissed angela... :damn: Who kidnapped her gawddamit!!

Gawddamit Dom, stop being such a bytch this isnt personal to you... :damn: the dark Army aint fukking around with you!!!

WTF is in Elliots Apartment!!!???:damn:

Who's calling Tyrell's wife from that apartment???!!! :damn:

Its so fukking stressful... :mjcry: Im stressed out brehs....

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
IT’S TIME FOR THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIEW FOR THIS WEEKS EPISODE OF MR. ROBOT BREHS :blessed:

WE START THIS WEEK OFF WITH TERRY CACBY PRESENTING 666 CEO WITH A COPY OF HIS PERSONAL BEST SELLING CACOGRAPHY

kse3CgAAQBAJ

CACBY TALKING ABOUT TRUMP LIKE HE’S HOE-GAN BY CALLING HIM A COCKSUCKER

2040%20-%20WWE_Hall_Of_Fame_Induction_Ceremony%20laughing%20ric_flair%20smiling%20suit%20wwe.png

THE NATURE BOY FIGURED THESE TWISTED fukkS FOR REPUBLICANS :ohhh:

LIVING UP TO HIS NAME, 666 CEO LET’S CACBY KNOW THEY GONNA fukk OVER CONGO LIKE THE CHINESE HAVE BEEN DOING SO ALREADY

black-kid-crying.gif

666 CEO ON HIS MJ….TWO RULES IN LIFE….1. DO ANYTHING TO BE THE MOST POWERFUL AND 2. NO nikkaS

-1x-1.jpg

THE TRANSITION FROM THE MEDITATION FOR CACS SOUNDTRACK OF THE E-CORP SCENE TO THE BLASTING OF AN UNRELEASED TRACK FROM TONY HAWK’S PRO SKATER DONE fukkED UP THE NATURE BOYS EARS BREHS

786de3bed1f86697ab32568f6fb3a216.gif

AT LEAST WE GOT TO TAKE A LOOK EURO JOLIE’S HIGH PRICE ASS :shaq:

GOD DAMN THE NATURE BOY WOULD EAT THAT ASS FOR DAYS BREHS

bg0zXfc.gif

REAL TALK, THE NATURE BOY WOULD fukk THE CRAZY OUTTA THIS bytch

81499118.gif

THE TWISTED STORIES SHE BE TELLING GOT A nikkaS dikk ROCK HARD :takedat:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHE GRILLING ELLIOT TO FIND EURO BATEMAN FOR HER

“DO YOU REALLY WANT TO SAY NO TO ME”

DAMN THIS bytch IS BAD BREHS :takedat:

NO FAT DENNINGS & CAC MILLER DEBATING WHAT TO DO WITH THE CAC WITH INTERNAL BLEEDING ON THEIR COUCH :mjlol:

NO FAT DENNINGS TRYING TO BE HARD…BUT EVEN A CAC LIKE CAC MILLER KNOW SHE SOFT AS shyt

soft.0.gif

ELLIOT & AGENT DOUBLE 0 DUMBfukk MAKING A STOP AT MICROCENTER :ehh:

LOADING UP LIKES IT’S BLACK FRIDAY UP IN THIS bytch

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6118-1385486710-10.gif

GINGER STREEP JR. GETTING NO LOVE FROM HER BOSS…BREH IS CLEARLY ON DARK ARMY’S PAYROLL :martin:

FAT DENNING’S STORY TO CAC MILLER WAS ALMOST AS BAD AS SITTING THROUGH A HULK HOE-GAN PROMO :scust:

shyt WAS JUST AWFUL BREHS :pacspit:

“I’M NOT SPECIAL” :mjcry:

NO YOU AIN’T HOE :martin:

EAT SOME CARBS :pacspit:

AT LEAST KAT DENNINGS GOT SOME FAT ASS TITTAYS

tumblr_me7zbztFZ41r3tsbzo1_250.gif

THE NYPD TRACE CALL HACKING DONE BY ELLIOT :ooh:

DUDE IS TO HACKING WHAT RETARDS ARE TO RETARD STRENGTH BREHS

giphy.gif

THE LOCATION HAS A BREH THINKING…IT’S DEFINITELY THE CTO’S HOUSE…EURO BATEMAN IN THE CUT

tumblr_mtp8l32PxC1qzxbu6o2_500.gif

THE FBI BE RAIDING NO FAT DENNINGS CRIB :lupe:

LOOKS LIKE THEY FOUND AN OLD CAC MILLER MIXTAPE ON CASSETTE

hqdefault.jpg

MEANWHILE, THESE CLOWNS OUT TO EAT NOT KNOWING THE FBI ARE COMING FOR THEM :mjlol:

BETA SEYFREID UP TO HER BETA WAYS BY WEARING A WIRE TRYING TO GET ELLIOT TO SNITCH

tumblr_ng6lfkio3P1t553g0o1_500.gif

GINGER STREEP JR. ON HER SIXTH SENSE shyt GETTING A HUNCH TO LOOK CLOSE TO THE HOSPITAL FOR CAC MILLER & NO FAT DENNINGS
:wtf:

THIS MUSIC IS THE DEFINITION OF :demonic:

BREHS….THAT LAST SCENE….GOD DAMN :damn:

DARK ARMY LIGHTING UP CAC MILLER LIKE IT’S THE FOURTH OF JULY
raw

WHAT AN EPISODE BREHS :banderas:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Cisco got gunned up and clapped quick. I rewatched that scene a few times ( what's crazy is the the countdown from the crossing sign matches up perfectly to when the shooter starts letting the thing off) and Cisco gets blammified in the face and Darlene gets saved by Heinz ketchup. Dom gets lucky and always always hits these shooters in the knee. She needs to hit the range. Get her double tap on...

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I'm gonna go out and say that this was my favorite episode of the series. The only other show that's made me feel the same suspense/tension that I felt in this episode is Breaking Bad.

onlylno

Haitian American Descended From Slaves
Supporter
Daps
Hmm it appears Cisco was the main target. Rewatched the entire episode, his face was plastered all over the news so the gun clapper made sure he caught the slugs first. Then he proceeded to blast everyone else

b reh you got FBI hearing?

:skip:

your whole post was explained by Dom...in almost the exact way you wrote it.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Agreed.

Nah I like her, and I think she'd be an interesting character once she wakes up to the fact that it's not a game of cops vs. robbers and figures out that helping Angela and/or Elliot and 'em is better than siding with E. Corp and "The Good Guys".

She's too smart to be a pawn in this game and I think she'll have a bigger role to play once she learns more.
She's the cliché cop that figures everything out before everybody else. Its annoying.