THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs, when Beta was at the e-corp meeting in last week's episode one of them said something like Susan didn't come in today... :ohhh:
this show plays with timelines. everything that happened in this episode basically happened before elliot getting out.

that's why he wasn't in it. someone revealed to me he wasn't in it before i watched it. i was like :francis:

but it was lit without him.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I can sum up this episode in one word: Clusterfcuk:russ: Darlene made a grip of mistakes here although she did manage to sh!t on the FBI in the process:banderas: I'm not sure if anyone here knows but, how long is Elliot in jail for?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can sum up this episode in one word: Clusterfcuk:russ: Darlene made a grip of mistakes here although she did manage to sh!t on the FBI in the process:banderas: I'm not sure if anyone here knows but, how long is Elliot in jail for?
he got a letter in the last episode that said he was getting out imminently. like tomorrow from whenever that date was. but the timeline is fukked. stuff that happened in this episode occurred before stuff that happened to elliot in that episode. i think anyway.

this episode proved to me that darlene and elliot are permanently fukked by what happened to their dad. they are willing to go very far for redemption. probably because their mom was such a bytch. once their dad died i bet she tortured the fukk out of them. as in the scene in the sitcom cold open they did a couple episodes ago where their mom was burning darlene with cigarettes. it's also probably why elliot equates to being in jail/prison to living with his mom. their mom clearly traumatized the fukk out of them. which is why elliot, who sees himself as an innocent superhero, taps into the mr robot persona who gives no fukks.

it's interesting because the are juxtaposing it against angela. whose dad actually doesn't seem to be abusive and genuinely cares about her. yet she has no fukking shame in burning his soul and going to work for the corporation that killed her mom, who he probably loved. meanwhile i have a feeling elliot/darlene's mom didn't give a fukk about their dad. it's kind of teased in the welleck family relationship. you can tell she is basically a reprint of his mom with the cigarette smoking and other ways they elude to his mom with tyrell's wife.

to me it's a commentary on privilege and how comfortable it can make people in angela's case. where abuse turns people fukking crazy in elliot/darlene's case.

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
he got a letter in the last episode that said he was getting out imminently. like tomorrow from whenever that date was. but the timeline is fukked. stuff that happened in this episode occurred before stuff that happened to elliot in that episode. i think anyway.

this episode proved to me that darlene and elliot are permanently fukked by what happened to their dad. they are willing to go very far for redemption. probably because their mom was such a bytch. once their dad died i bet she tortured the fukk out of them. as in the scene in the sitcom cold open they did a couple episodes ago where their mom was burning darlene with cigarettes. it's also probably why elliot equates to being in jail/prison to living with his mom. their mom clearly traumatized the fukk out of them. which is why elliot, who sees himself as an innocent superhero, taps into the mr robot persona who gives no fukks.

it's interesting because the are juxtaposing it against angela. whose dad actually doesn't seem to be abusive and genuinely cares about her. yet she has no fukking shame in burning his soul and going to work for the corporation that killed her mom. it's a commentary on privilege and how comfortable it can make people.

I'm very curious as to what their endgame is going to be. I mean they caused a big catastrophe but what do they ultimately want out of all of this. Something tells me that this won't be a happy ending at all.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm very curious as to what their endgame is going to be. I mean they caused a big catastrophe but what do they ultimately want out of all of this. Something tells me that this won't be a happy ending at all.
i personally think that elliot/darlene thought it ended with e-corp. they didn't realize how deep it ran. they thought the hack would be all there needed to be. now we have to see how they will go from there. are they willing to expose the other inter-conspiracies that globalization has brought? the problem with the story is they're teasing that elliot and darlene are just pawns. they've already demonstrated they could be killed of at any time. so i guess it will come down to darlene/elliot being able to expose their conspiracy and them getting scared of their ability to expose them.

but honestly i have no idea b/c nothing elliot does is rational.

i do think it will end with the corporation wining though. if the show doesn't get cancelled for hitting too close to home. if you do googling bitcoin AKA ecoin is supposedly being used by corporations to wash their dirty money. idk how long comcast will run a show messing with that theory that's on their networks. :jbhmm:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
i personally think that elliot/darlene thought it ended with e-corp. they didn't realize how deep it ran. they thought the hack would be all there needed to be. now we have to see how they will go from there. are they willing to expose the other inter-conspiracies that globalization has brought? the problem with the story is they're teasing that elliot and darlene are just pawns. they've already demonstrated they could be killed of at any time. so i guess it will come down to darlene/elliot being able to expose their conspiracy and them getting scared of their ability to expose them.

but honestly i have no idea b/c nothing elliot does is rational.

i do think it will end with the corporation wining though. if the show doesn't get cancelled for hitting too close to home. if you do googling bitcoin AKA ecoin is supposedly being used by corporations to wash their dirty money. idk how long comcast will run a show messing with that theory that's on their networks. :jbhmm:

That to me would be like a never ending task for them as they'll never be able to completely destroy the "Machine". So you're saying that they're building up Elliot/Darlene to be the End to the Means?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That to me would be like a never ending task for them as they'll never be able to completely destroy the "Machine". So you're saying that they're building up Elliot/Darlene to be the End to the Means?
honestly idk what the fukk they're doing completely, which is why i love this show.

i don't see how the show can continue without them (darlene/elliot), but i think it's going to end with them playing themselves. they destroyed a banking economy/currency, but e-corp and china/the dark army/whoever else was involved was obviously one step ahead of them. they must know at least of darlene and elliots existence. so unless it's going to turn into them having some kind of info they can hold over e-corp etc. then idk where they are going.

maybe it's just all about elliot and darlene getting revenge over the main players at e-corp that destroyed their protector aka mr robot. maybe culminating in them having to deal with angela who elliot clearly likes/loves. idk man. it's clearly not gonna end with them revolutionizing the world and ending everyones debt though. at least i don't see how it can realistically.

Last edited:

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Man this ep shoukd have been titles " making of a murderer". Darlene aint playing outchea. For zome reason i knew shewas gonna tase her and maybe drown her. Do people completely pass out from tasers like that? Dam she prolly got piped by cisco and bashed his brains in. She cold. But cisco was playing her. Smh.

Maybe the show ends with elliot and darlene in hiding. Elliot running the hacking and darlene being the muscle. Was waitfor elliot all ep but was still good.