THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
i dont want that fukkin tape to be how the fbi broad gets darlene :to:
Same thing I was thinking.

Plus the death of the dark army guy.

Stealing the e Corp guys gun and the bullet being found at f society

The Instagram post of her favorite movie with the mask.

Killing the Asian bish

Leaving that tape behind

Looks like Darlene will either go to jail or die by the end of the season.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this ep shoukd have been titles " making of a murderer". Darlene aint playing outchea. For zome reason i knew shewas gonna tase her and maybe drown her. Do people completely pass out from tasers like that?
if you read the subjects of her emails and then listen to the neckbeard right after she tells them about the murder, the lawyer chick had a heart problem. the taser definitely ruined her.

them dragging her onto the train and then off the train is what i want to see. they couldn't get her into the incinerator, but somehow they dragged her off the subway and onto ground level? and then got her to an animal shelter? that's where the realism doesn't check out.:dahell:

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
if you read the subjects of her emails and then listen to the neckbeard right after she tells them about the murder, the lawyer chick had a heart problem. the taser definitely ruined her.

them dragging her onto the train and then off the train is what i want to see. they couldn't get her into the incinerator, but somehow they dragged her off the subway and onto ground level? and then got her to an animal shelter? that's where the realism doesn't check out.:dahell:
Heart problem i get but would it cause her to lose consciousness immediately? She didput the taser on her left titte so its possible.
The body in the bag was prolly easy. She was dead weight but she was a skinny ass woman. So I doubt she was too heavy for cisco to pull around.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heart problem i get but would it cause her to lose consciousness immediately? She didput the taser on her left titte so its possible.
The body in the bag was prolly easy. She was dead weight but she was a skinny ass woman. So I doubt she was too heavy for cisco to pull around.
i'd say if the taser didn't kill her it clearly knocked her the fukk out given her heart issue and then... well they left her in the pool for probably hours. it only takes minutes for your lungs to fill up with water.

i still don't get how they BOTH couldn't force the body in (i've forced some luggage into overheard compartments on airplanes that were in much tighter spaces than that burner looked like), but they were able to drag it around nyc. i get she was probably 130-150 lbs, but even then. he pulled that shyt up some kind of staircase to ground level and cisco aka skinny turtle looks like he's on a diet of adderall and hacking, but couldn't put it in the incinerator. :jbhmm:

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
i'd say if the taser didn't kill her it clearly knocked her the fukk out and then... well they left her in the pool for probably hours. it only takes minutes for your lungs to fill up with water.

i still don't get how they BOTH couldn't force the body in (i've forced some luggage into overheard compartments on airplanes that were in much tighter spaces than that burner looked like), but they were able to drag it around nyc. i get she was probably 130-150 lbs, but even then. he pulled that shyt up some kind of staircase to ground level, but couldn't put it in the incinerator. :jbhmm:
Yea i know she drowned fam. Taser didn't kill her the water did. Idk much bout nyc subway but i assume they got elevator or escalator somewhere. outhere in the bay we got escalators and elevators, and of course stairs for bart and the underground

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
I thought cisco was cool nikka.
Tbh I don't think Cisco was trying to do any harm to her. he's just a worker for dark army. I think he was simply following orders from them to watch over darlene like how Leon was watching over Elliot. The photo on the bed was weird but maybe they asked him send it over cause in one of the previous episodes they grabbed him and injected his finger cause he was protesting something.

oh and idk what happened this season but angela got way badder this season with her cold personality. i dont remember her looking this good first season.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea i know she drowned fam. Taser didn't kill her the water did. Idk much bout nyc subway but i assume they got elevator or escalator somewhere. outhere in the bay we got escalators and elevators, and of course stairs for bart and the underground
i'll guess they do. i've only been in the nyc ones a few times. never used an elevator. you have a good point though.

the dude saying she had a heart problem and them showing the email subjects with the heart doctor were clear teases though. so if the taser didn't kill her then it clearly fukked her up. it still seems like the whole thing was pre-meditated on darlene's part. apparently they caught her promising judges sexual favors in those yahoo emails. they could have easily blackmailed her. maybe darlene had no trust in that though idk. the paranoia is real at this point.

it still seems like darlene wanted revenge though. the way she recapped that story of being a 4 year old in the court room against e-corp. so idk if she went for the heart on purpose or what, but her intention was probably death. she even said she felt nothing after. no remorse. her and elliot are e-corp created monsters.

elliot seems to need some alternate reality to excuse his actions though. darlene is apparently straight up :demonic:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Brehs, when Beta was at the e-corp meeting in last week's episode one of them said something like Susan didn't come in today... :ohhh:

She'd been living at her other spot, out of town since they hacked the crib in Episode 1. They were telegraphing her return. I thought that she'd been killed off screen, til she was killed onscreen.

i dont want that fukkin tape to be how the fbi broad gets darlene :to:

Glad I'm not the only person who clocked it. The sound of it hitting the floor and then them just ignoring it had me :patrice:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stunna Gun FATALITY:birdman: tapped out Smart House Chick:deadmanny: Incinerator body evidence dispenser:merchant: Darlene cut a Hell in a Cell promo:dahell: Struggle Tears For Fears acoustic:huhldup: Swerved on Coli Bro/Called a Swallower:steviej: ETHER'd plumber/Flirted with Geezer:skip: AngeLa:laff:, You the Real MVP:duck:Bar Negros' a Double Agent:ohhh: EDM DJ:trash: dismantled FLABBSociety, tho:pachaha: And, Sisqo, battered up:ufdup:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Canada
Man this ep shoukd have been titles " making of a murderer". Darlene aint playing outchea. For zome reason i knew shewas gonna tase her and maybe drown her. Do people completely pass out from tasers like that? Dam she prolly got piped by cisco and bashed his brains in. She cold. But cisco was playing her. Smh.

Maybe the show ends with elliot and darlene in hiding. Elliot running the hacking and darlene being the muscle. Was waitfor elliot all ep but was still good.

Mobley cussed Darlene out for using a taser because several of Susans files said she had a heart problem

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Esmail got USA Network feeling themselves now they're remaking Shooter, Inception and starting up a Brokeback murder mystery.
Mr. Robot:fire: stimulus on a hundred, thousand, trillion:banderas:

...when Darlene:evil: went HAM, I thought that instrumental was from the Fugees Score, tho:krs:

AngeLa messed around and caught a triple double, until you realize FBI Chick checkMate her:youngsabo: