THE OFFICIAL MR. ROBOT - SEASON 2 THREAD WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Probably my favourite episode of the season so far

I don't know what it is about Darlene but I'd fukk her senseless. Especially when she was just in Cisco's T shirt. Love a slim legged girl

Oh and Angela is damn sexy singing that song. Wanted to just go hug her:hamster:

Breh... You have no idea how many passwords I have to remember.

I got like 15 passwords to remember and fukkin work makes me change passwords every 3 weeks :damn:

You guys need a password manager. Your passwords can't be that good if you can remember them all

Man Darlene got some of the skinniest legs, but I would go balls deep with no regrets :ehh:

Anyway, back to the episode

You and me both breh. When she squatted near Susanne and she had the short shorts and military boots :whew::steviej:

in the cold open they talked about how there were two of them (coffee shop locations). so i think they teased brown girl getting clapped, but i'm guessing one of them just went to the wrong shop.

AMAZING point. I didn't put 2&2 together. Someone has gone to the wrong coffee shop. Just wonder who is waiting for him :to:

This show be stressing me out :mjcry:
:to:

No Elliott or Mr Robot?! This shows roster is mad deep. 1st & 2nd round picks getting show up!

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Probably my favourite episode of the season so far

I don't know what it is about Darlene but I'd fukk her senseless. Especially when she was just in Cisco's T shirt. Love a slim legged girl

Oh and Angela is damn sexy singing that song. Wanted to just go hug her:hamster:

You guys need a password manager. Your passwords can't be that good if you can remember them all

You and me both breh. When she squatted near Susanne and she had the short shorts and military boots :whew::steviej:

AMAZING point. I didn't put 2&2 together. Someone has gone to the wrong coffee shop. Just wonder who is waiting for him :to:

:to:

No Elliott or Mr Robot?! This shows roster is mad deep. 1st & 2nd round picks getting show up!

Thus... the reason why I need a sticky.

:mjlol:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
WTF...Mobely is Indian?!

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They put the the FSociety video up on vimeo for real

@Zechs Merquise & @scrilla So what's this timeline theory you have? I ask out of curiosity not to dismiss it. They would have to be showing us scenes out of order, rather than whole storylines :jbhmm:

I thought about linear storytelling when Mr. Robot took Elliot to go see 'Pulp Fiction' in Season 1. And there was also a reference to Back To The Future 2 as his favourite movie, but not much since then.

Last edited:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Ahh man, this episode may have been the best in both seasons just because they played the intro theme to a semi-well known BBC murder investigator called Jonathan Creek.

fukk I got goosebumps!

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
That karaoke scene while trying to get dirt on the ECorp lawyer was fukking outstanding :wow.

YO THEY GOT THAT POMPOUS a$$hole DUCK PHILLIPS IN HERE :krs: And Beta's thot ass wants to rule his old ass dikk, maybe Price does have a shot at that 2.0 p*ssy :ohhh:

The paranoia in this ep was something else, really well done. Had me :lupe: even in the scene were they were hacking the ECorp lawyer.

Darlene going full :demonic: was about damn time.

This worked as well as last season when he had a whole episode of no Elliot and it didn't matter. Bravo to you Sam Esmail, you did it once again :obama:

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
This episode was insanely good. Tense as fukk and so much forward motion.

For the first time this season I wished the episode was actually an hour instead of 40/45 minutes.

And I can't believe that breh was a fed.

I was wondering why he stuck with Angela, she's cold as fukk. I mean, there's distant, and then there's rolling with a chick who moves like a serial killer, and Angela moves like a serial killer.

But the p*ssy must be bomb though :banderas:

I'd let her sing me a haunting karaoke tune any day.

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
TIME FOR THE NATURE BOY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIEW OF LAST NIGHTS MR. ROBOT :blessed:

STARTING THE EPISODE OFF WITH MOBLINDER CHECKING OUT TRENTON’S HALAL BOOTY AT RON THE PEDO’S COFFEE SHOP :scust:

SHE AIN’T FEELIN THE WHOLE KEVIN SMITH GETUP BREH :mjlol:
giphy.gif

DEBATING ABOUT WHICH SYSTEM IS BETTER…ANDROID OR APPLE…shyt SOUNDED LIKE A COLI ARCADIUM THREAD :russ:

THE ONLY THING MOBLINDER GOT GOING FOR HIM IS THAT HE DROID GANG AND REPPIN NEXUS LIKE THE NATURE BOY:banderas:

DOPE FLASHBACK INTRO :salute:

“OPERATION BERENSTAIN”

ALWAYS GOING TO BE BERENSTEIN TO THE NATURE BOY BREHS:dame:

dmAGrmL.jpg

FBI fukkERY ON THAT CONFERENCE CALL…FUNNY THING IS…THE REAL LIFE FBI CALLS PROBABLY EVEN WORSE :martin:

SMART MOVE ON F-SOCIETY TO RELEASE THAT shyt TO THE PUBLIC :salute:

MEANWHILE, BETA SEYFRIED BUSY FILMING AN INTRO SCENE FOR BLACKED.COM WHILE GETTING HER DRINK ON :shaq:

RUNNING INTO ONE OF HER FATHER’S FRIENDS AT THE BAR…CLEARLY DUDE GOT NO RESPECT FOR YO BETA ASS :pacspit:

“THAT CAN’T BE AN EASY PILL FOR HIM TO SWALLOW. FOR YOU THOUGH, SWALLOWINGS NOT REALLY A PROBLEM”

giphy.gif

DUDE CAME AT HER WITH THAT TAKEOVER ATTACK :huhldup:

NOT TO BE OUTDONE, IGNORANT OFF THAT HENNEY…BETA SEYFRIED HIT BACK WITH THAT ETHER:krs:

nas-o.gif

“60 YEARS AT LIFE AND THE BEST YOU COULD DO WAS BE A PLUMBER”

200x200px-ZC-564c440b_black-kid-oh-snap.gif

WHAT BETTER WAY TO END THE NIGHT THEN TO GO HOME WITH THE ORIGINAL DRUNK MADMAN HIMSELF HERMAN “DUCK” PHILLIPS :mjlol:

mm-duck-bye.gif

CUTTING BACK TO THE F-SOCIETY CLUBHOUSE, WE FINALLY GET THE ANSWER TO THE QUESTION WE ALL HAVE HAD…WHEN THE HELL IS THIS E-CORP LAWYER bytch COMING BACK HOME? :ohhh:

YOU THINK HACKING HER PERSONAL INFO GONNA KEEP HER QUIET BREHS?

:stopitslime:

ANOREXIC KAT DENNINGS WITH THAT MORTAL KOMBAT FATALITY
STUN GUN TO THE HEART WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:gladbron:

latest

MOBLINDER BEING THE FAT p*ssy THAT HE IS...FREAKS OUT AND WARNS TRENTON THEY NEED TO QUIT EVERYTHING AND GO INTO HIDING
:pacspit:

NO FAT DENNINGS AND CAC MILLER DECIDE TO TAKE THE E-CORP bytchES CORPSE TO THE POUND TO BE TURNED INTO DUST :demonic:

CAC MILLER FIGURING SINCE THEY JUST KILLED SOMEONE THAT MAYBE HE COULD SLAY NO FAT DENNINGS BOX AT HIS PLACE THAT NIGHT :takedat:

CUT BACK TO THAT FAT PIECE OF shyt MOBLINDER TAKING ANOTHER BREH’S PIZZA…KEEP EATING YOUR EMOTIONS YOU FAT fukk :scust:

THANKFULLY KARMA CAME IN THE FORM OF THE FBI HAULING THAT FAT PIECE OF shyt IN :blessed:

AND THE L’S KEEP PILING UP FOR DJ FAT fukk

b6ead6b5-2db5-4613-b952-6de6388cd970

MAKING AN ANGELFIRE FANSITE FOR HIMSELF IN 93 :scust:

54d4451243b8c_-_tumblr_ncfookkl7d1tlgt1ro2_500.gif

AT LEAST HE KNEW NOT TO TALK AND GET A LAWYER :jawalrus:

AND IN LAWYER, HE MEANT WADDLE HIS FAT ASS THE fukk OUTTA NYC ASAP :pachaha:

YOU ON YOUR OWN TRENTON:pachaha:

GINGER STREEP JR. USING THE BREH FROM BLACKED.COM TO TRY TO GET INFO ON BETA SEYFRIED:patrice:

2ab9c28c0122eb0134ee0523fb7b5d7997a3e96a55e1909ac711e4b584d5eefb.jpg

NO FAT DENNINGS MEANWHILE WAKING UP FROM A NIGHT OF REGRET AT CAC MILLERS CRIB:snoop:

DUDE BE SPYING ON HER AND SETTING F-SOCIETY UP LIKE WE THOUGHT FOR THE DARK ARMY :lupe:

THANKFULLY, NO FAT DENNINGS GAVE CAC MILLER THE BARRY BONDS TREATMENT TO THE DOME :ooh:

bonds-piro.gif

NO MR. ROBOT OR ELLIOT THIS EPISODE :jbhmm:

DIDN’T MATTER…EPISODE WAS DOPE BREHS :salute:

UNTIL NEXT WEEK :youngsabo:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO