13898170932_77b4b18ec5_b.jpg

nikka don't you never let white bishes wit daddy issues in ya feelings

Dark Army done turnt Darlene into a OG killa

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
Damn this shyts intense , my heart can't take it.

Cool episode and tied some strings together, but if you could call an episode of this a filler this would be it.

The first 30 minutes were shot like a bottle episode. The only settings were the coffee shop from S1E1, the lawyer's apartment, and the karaoke bar Angela was at.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Episode had me :lupe: throughout.

I was a week too early with my prediction of Susan Jacobs being dead :leon:

The tape with Darlene showing her face fell behind the curtain when they took it out, and Dom will probably find it when they go to Susan's crib.:wow:

Cymande's 'Dove' :banderas:

Angela was getting piped down by an Undercover Brother :ohhh:

The whole thing of her personalities is interesting to me. She needs a shove to get really nasty with he people who shyt on her. One of these days someone is going to push her so far over the edge she won't be able to get back. And she's into old dudes? She's just playing hard to get with Price then :ehh:. Looks like she's still 'uploading' herself onto USB.

I might be reaching but - the art they had in this episode. Cisco was standing in front of a picture of what I'm assuming was the dark side of the moon. Also - the 'Ghostface' poster might tie into the mask/ anonymity theme.:patrice:

Mobley's missing :merchant:
The contrast between the routine of Elliot's stay in prison and the chaos going on outside is going to hit ol boy like a ton of bricks.:mjcry:

Stage 2 :demonic:

Last edited:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Walter White turn for Darlene, Sam even gave a semi lowkey shout out when dude mentioned using acid or whatever on the body

I don't know brehs, I've enjoyed this season but it doesn't feel as great as season one to me. We're 2/3 thru the season and it doesn't feel like it's building to the same stakes as season one.

Also, Tyrell was a fantastic character and Dom being inserted into main cast billing doesn't come close to filling his shoes as a featured player

I'm hoping things escalate quickly with Elliot/Mr Robot back in the mix

Also, Angela really bothers me. So dull and emotionless, she doesn't act like a real person. She's too much of a character if that makes sense