The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
November 30th cocksuckers
full

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Change the the title of this whack ass thread. The only thing yall can hope to defend is that ass whoopin 40 burger we bout to lay on yall forehead u bytchass rodents
full

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I knew we weren't going to be good.

We lost too many players. Honestly the continuous Jim Harbaugh to NFL every year hurt recruiting badly.

This a wake up call to the administration to open up NIL and drop the bag. You have to in the era.

There ain't no elite talent on this roster after Edwards Johnson and the others leave after this year

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I knew we weren't going to be good.

We lost too many players. Honestly the continuous Jim Harbaugh to NFL every year hurt recruiting badly.

This a wake up call to the administration to open up NIL and drop the bag. You have to in the era.

There ain't no elite talent on this roster after Edwards Johnson and the others leave after this year
A lot of what you’re sayin is true.. but this team is soft. I never thought I’d say that this year. Yea culture usually wears off over time.. but from one year to the next? :gucci:

Team is soft. Play calling is major ass. Rotations are trash. I was so high on Jayaire Hill and playboy was atrocious.

Man lemme just stop. I’m still on my natty high, and not even a blowout loss at home could bring me down :blessed:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
A lot of what you’re sayin is true.. but this team is soft. I never thought I’d say that this year. Yea culture usually wears off over time.. but from one year to the next? :gucci:

Team is soft. Play calling is major ass. Rotations are trash. I was so high on Jayaire Hill and playboy was atrocious.

Man lemme just stop. I’m still on my natty high, and not even a blowout loss at home could bring me down :blessed:

We lost the entire coaching staff. Even the S&C coach. Moore has an uphill battle. This ain't UGA with elite talent every year.

Hill got abused but it's his learning curve.

WRs are trash. Morgan should be a slot WR. We have no WR over 6ft.

Was kinda scared about Wink. I would have preferred Lynn who is at USC.

The cupboard is more barren than yall think

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Damn Michigan, Harbaugh left and ya'll back to being trash already? I knew something was up when they named that breh the coach.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I always felt like this was a 4 loss minimum season. Doesn’t make any these incoming ass whoopings any easier. Especially since we know WD ain’t the future so there’s nothing to look forward to.