The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

NCAA President: Nobody can say Michigan didn't win national title 'fair and square'​

Baker did not attend the College Football Playoff championship game in Houston, but said he watched and found Michigan to be "clearly the better team."

"As it was, it was out in the public domain. And people either made adjustments or didn't. And at the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So, I think we did the right thing."

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

ok? they knew of those allegations prior to making this statement:

NCAA President: Nobody can say Michigan didn't win national title 'fair and square'​

Baker did not attend the College Football Playoff championship game in Houston, but said he watched and found Michigan to be "clearly the better team."

"As it was, it was out in the public domain. And people either made adjustments or didn't. And at the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So, I think we did the right thing."

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Ya AD giving yall the heads up. All that shyt getting taken back

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
James Earl Jones would rather die than watch Wink and Campbell call another game at Michigan.
giphy.gif