The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm kinda hoping Wink tones it with the blitzes going forward. Feel like this defense doesn't really need to blitz so much with as much pressure as the line can create. I believe Fresno's one TD came on against a blitz.

The beat writers clowned the fanbase all summer and told us to trust them instead of our lying eyes about the blitzes. Between that and the Orji hype train, there needs to be some accountability with the UM media. Yoder isn’t the only one spewing trash

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The beat writers clowned the fanbase all summer and told us to trust them instead of our lying eyes about the blitzes. Between that and the Orji hype train, there needs to be some accountability with the UM media. Yoder isn’t the only one spewing trash
Devin Gardner called Davis Warren Cade on MMQB. Sam Webb is upset. :mjlol: Sam been selling dreams all summer about this offense.

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
The season is going to come down to what we extract from donovan edwards on offense. Especially if we stick with warren...Orji isnt a great passer but having a running threat at QB opens up the run game big time

edwards is not the every down between the tackles RB. Thats Mullings. I been telling dudes for 2 years now that what mullings has (combo of power + size + instincts ) cant be taught.

Its all good tho cause we have just 2 pass catchers, maybe 3 (morris, loveland and semaj morgan). We badly need help there

There is so much Edwards can be doing to help this offense out.... running routes out of the backfield, in the slot, out wide. And jet sweeps etc. Our use of him last year was pathetic and uncreative.

If we cant turn him into reggie bush, we should try and make him percy harvin.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
We should prepare for a rough september....texas + usc are probably going have the edge on us unless our O makes a huge leap
I haven't gone into a Michigan thinking "Michigan is not winning" since 2020.

Sorry, I do not believe they're beating Texas. I am super high on Texas though and had them as my natty pick since like May.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The season is going to come down to what we extract from donovan edwards on offense. Especially if we stick with warren...Orji isnt a great passer but having a running threat at QB opens up the run game big time
I used to think the same.. but did you notice that every time Orji was put in the game.. they just put 8-9 in the box. He'll find a crease every once in a while.. but I dont think you're gonna wanna roll with them percentages for a full game/season.
edwards is not the every down between the tackles RB. Thats Mullings. I been telling dudes for 2 years now that what mullings has (combo of power + size + instincts ) cant be taught.
Facts. 100%.
Its all good tho cause we have just 2 pass catchers, maybe 3 (morris, loveland and semaj morgan). We badly need help there
They're just so undersized man. :sadcam: They look like high schoolers out there. It kills me that Darrius Clemons dipped out, but I understand why he did.
There is so much Edwards can be doing to help this offense out.... running routes out of the backfield, in the slot, out wide. And jet sweeps etc.

If we cant turn him into reggie bush, we should try and make him percy harvin.
Edwards is so boom or bust. :smh: He shows up in big games tho.. so lets see if he can pull another rabbit out the hat on saturday.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It’s true Jadyn Davis doesn’t wanna play this year? I wouldn’t let him on campus with that mentality

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
It’s true Jadyn Davis doesn’t wanna play this year? I wouldn’t let him on campus with that mentality

He really not that type of blue chipper that can come in and clear out everyone ahead of him
- 6'1
- not really a scrambler
- 4 star

those types of dudes are best redshirting and learning for a year

us not recruiting anyone between mccarthy and davis was the problem

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan