The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
November 30th cocksuckers
full
i-love-all-the-ohio-fans-rooting-for-quinn-ewers-like-he-v0-12dnezjeuend1.jpeg

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Now we’re a punchline. What’s gonna be done about it?

next transfer portal will be a litmus of how much support Sherrone has

if they go another transfer portal without grabbing a top portal QB AND WR then yeah...

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I don’t remember all these Buckeye fans being this active in here after they got their teeth kicked in at Michigan. Am I missing something?
False and guess you don’t remember this hoes ain’t win shyt till they started cheating either. Look at you coming in here trying to comfort these hoes :BrutusScust:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
False and guess you don’t remember this hoes ain’t win shyt till they started cheating either. Look at you coming in here trying to comfort these hoes :BrutusScust:

NCAA President: Nobody can say Michigan didn't win national title 'fair and square'​

Baker did not attend the College Football Playoff championship game in Houston, but said he watched and found Michigan to be "clearly the better team."

"As it was, it was out in the public domain. And people either made adjustments or didn't. And at the end of the day, no one believes at this point that Michigan didn't win the national title fair and square. So, I think we did the right thing."