The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Complaint time

It’s clear that Harbaugh and now Moore require perfect QB play to run their offense. No turnovers, no sacks, go 10-10 on 3rd and medium, hit one big pass a game.

What I don’t understand is if you want to play that way why don’t you RECRUIT that way. How are you relying on a 6th year walk on to run your perfect offense?

Like why even have Orji on the roster? Why did you spend a billion recruiting hours recruiting Dante Moore when even if he came here you’d turn him into John Navarre?

They don’t need perfect, but play in the rhythm of the game, buddy was so focused on his pre snap read that he missed wide open guys, maybe it’s week one jitters and he’s gotta work it out, orji might just be in his head, or they need to figure out what passing concepts he can do, but trotting him out there for a designed run is asinine

But above that fellas it’s week one let’s relax, we knew this season was going to be different let’s see how it goes but give them time to work the kinks out

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I'm kinda hoping Wink tones it with the blitzes going forward. Feel like this defense doesn't really need to blitz so much with as much pressure as the line can create. I believe Fresno's one TD came on against a blitz.
Yeah this felt like a Dr. Blitz era game :lupe: with michigans front line it really isn’t needed

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I'm kinda hoping Wink tones it with the blitzes going forward. Feel like this defense doesn't really need to blitz so much with as much pressure as the line can create. I believe Fresno's one TD came on against a blitz.

I felt it was a decent amount of blitzes and he’s probably going to work on them early while we play the popcorn portion of the schedule to iron out the kinks

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I feel that 100% .. but on that TD.. McBurrows over-pursued BAD. And then couldn't recover in time for the tackle.

Young kid. He'll learn.

papa pimp

All Star
Daps
Saw elsewhere: Fresno State's 10 points in a game is their lowest in nearly 5 years (November 15th, 2019)

last year:

Akron (2-10)

Total defense rank: 81 (28.0 PPG)

Total offense rank: 130 (16.3 PPG)

Average rank: 105.5 (-11.7 PPG)

Colorado State (5-7)

Total defense rank: 98 (29.6 PPG)

Total offense rank: 76 (26.1 PPG)

Average rank: 87 (-3.5 PPG)

Fresno State (9-4)

total defense rank: 48 (23.5 PPG)

total offense rank: 45 (30.5 PPG)

Average rank: 46.5 (+7.0 PPG)

Akron has 6 wins combined in the last 3 years. Fresno has won 29 during that same time. Fresno returned most of their team.