The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Complaint time

It’s clear that Harbaugh and now Moore require perfect QB play to run their offense. No turnovers, no sacks, go 10-10 on 3rd and medium, hit one big pass a game.

What I don’t understand is if you want to play that way why don’t you RECRUIT that way. How are you relying on a 6th year walk on to run your perfect offense?

Like why even have Orji on the roster? Why did you spend a billion recruiting hours recruiting Dante Moore when even if he came here you’d turn him into John Navarre?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Complaint time

It’s clear that Harbaugh and now Moore require perfect QB play to run their offense. No turnovers, no sacks, go 10-10 on 3rd and medium, hit one big pass a game.

What I don’t understand is if you want to play that way why don’t you RECRUIT that way. How are you relying on a 6th year walk on to run your perfect offense?

Like why even have Orji on the roster? Why did you spend a billion recruiting hours recruiting Dante Moore when even if he came here you’d turn him into John Navarre?
They thought they had Dante Moore in the bag.. and it blew up in their faces. Matt Weiss was a piece of shyt that wasn't bout shyt on the field, and recruits hated his ass.

Moore was literally the only QB they recruited that year. Clown shyt.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Complaint time

We couldn't recruit that way Harbaugh flirting with the NFL constantly handicapped us plus the heavy run offense doesn't help. Honestly this a transition year anyway 10-2 9-3 looks likely

Last edited:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
They thought they had Dante Moore in the bag.. and it blew up in their faces. Matt Weiss was a piece of shyt that wasn't bout shyt on the field, and recruits hated his ass.

Moore was literally the only QB they recruited that year. Clown shyt.
You right I forgot about that idiot Weiss talking about he didn’t like recruiting

I feel so bad for Orji. Gotta suck having your career decided by how many 5 yard outs you can hit consistently in practice. No wonder Jj was seeing a therapist. :mjlol:

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
5 to who? UT Oregon(they didn't look good either) OSU who else?

USC and Washington ( don't sleep on the dreaded west coast away game)

shyt I'd even throw Indiana in there as a team that could cause a scare