The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
Reported for piracy :oHumad:
why you in this thread anyways? :mjtf:

I'm convinced that ohio state feel worse losing to michigan more intensely than the joy of winning their own natty, what a miserable fanbase. :beli:

who's that masked ohio state forum fanatic in the documentary anyways? why mask himself if he's not guilty? :patrice:

imagine having a documentary for the purpose of vilifying what michigan did just to find out that other programs also have sign stealing programs on top of buying their players before NIL, and a shell investigation firm representing ohio state in connection to ryan day's brother jumped the gun and put 147000 michigan emails in jeopardy just to hack around and hand deliver their accusations and illicit findings to the kangaroo court of the NCAA

....or not watch the documentary because it's michigan, but don't be snooping around here like the people here didn't give you the alley-oop to watch it :hubie:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
why you in this thread anyways? :mjtf:

I'm convinced that ohio state feel worse losing to michigan more intensely than the joy of winning their own natty, what a miserable fanbase. :beli:

who's that masked ohio state forum fanatic in the documentary anyways? why mask himself if he's not guilty? :patrice:

imagine having a documentary for the purpose of vilifying what michigan did just to find out that other programs also have sign stealing programs on top of buying their players before NIL, and a shell investigation firm representing ohio state in connection to ryan day's brother jumped the gun and put 147000 michigan emails in jeopardy just to hack around and hand deliver their accusations and illicit findings to the kangaroo court of the NCAA

....or not watch the documentary because it's michigan, but don't be snooping around here like the people here didn't give you the alley-oop to watch it :hubie:
:rip: @smitty22 ….

But it had to be done :francis:

And make no mistake.. that clown’s watched the doc 2-3 times already.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Let me go ahead and save this post :buckPhil:
giphy.gif

And make sure you file it right next to 'The hammer's droppin on Michigan' file. :mjlol:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
Hearing that Orji struggled in practice this week. Defense threw in mixed coverages and blitzed and he couldn't pick them up.

Davis Warren did and outperformed him in practice.

Warren has a very good shot at starting QB

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Hearing that Orji struggled in practice this week. Defense threw in mixed coverages and blitzed and he couldn't pick them up.

Davis Warren did and outperformed him in practice.

Warren has a very good shot at starting QB
I'm hearing the same. I don't care who plays.. I just need them to be able to move the chains on 3rd down.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I'm hearing the same. I don't care who plays.. I just need them to be able to move the chains on 3rd down.

Warren would have been a 4 star if not for a cancer diagnosis then covid.

I think he could be pretty good QB. Orji is more a phenomenal athlete but avg QB

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Warren would have been a 4 star if not for a cancer diagnosis then covid.

I think he could be pretty good QB. Orji is more a phenomenal athlete but avg QB
I got no problem with Warren starting, and having Orji packages. I just want the Orji packs to not be predictable. Let Orji make some throws that you know he can make. And let him take off when he sees fit.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I'm trying my hardest to get excited for this season but I just can't do it right now. I've even had thoughts of not really even caring what happens this year when talking W-L. :sadcam:

Maybe its my brain telling me to prepare for disappointment or it's just really hard to get excited after experiencing the highs of last season.

What's wrong with me?! :snoop: