The OFFICIAL MICHIGAN FOOTBALL TEAM 145 THREAD: THE LEADERS, THE BEST, THE VICTORS and THE DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

WILL MICHIGAN REPEAT as UNDISPUTED NATIONAL CHAMPIONS?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Gonna be in Ann Arbor for Michigan vs Arkansas State.

Those in the know. Any good soul food or barbecue joints that aren’t too far outside of the city? I’ve been to the well known spots already.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps

Mason Graham gets most of the props on this DLine (rightfully so, since he's a beast) .. but Kenneth Grant is a fukking menace.

Grant is a beast. He gonna play alot more snaps this year. I hope his conditioning is great. Also hopefully Rayshaun Benny is back healthy after breaking his legs

Enow Etta been killing it in camp and is gonna be another key rotation piece

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Grant is a beast. He gonna play alot more snaps this year. I hope his conditioning is great. Also hopefully Rayshaun Benny is back healthy after breaking his legs

Enow Etta been killing it in camp and is gonna be another key rotation piece
Apparently Benny's been full go for the past few weeks. No limitations.. so thats a good sign. We need that depth up front.
So what’s the word on orji. Is he legit or naw.
Still wait and see. If he can make the easy throws, then it could be a game changer for us. It's still wait and see imo. I'm not sure he wins the job tho. It's hush hush, but word is him and Davis Warren are right there.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Whatchu know breh? :lupe:
The worst kind of helicopter parent. She has gotten into fist fights at his football games.

There is also this...
His mom exploits are well known which is why Texas schools were :hubie: . The best thing for him is to go OOS and to a program like Michigan. Hopefully she ain't following him up there.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The worst kind of helicopter parent. She has gotten into fist fights at his football games.

There is also this...
His mom exploits are well known which is why Texas schools were :hubie: . The best thing for him is to go OOS and to a program like Michigan. Hopefully she ain't following him up there.
That's crazy, cause um recruiting sites usually do their due diligence, and I believe her name is Elanor(?) .. they haven't said shyt about that. That's wild. When they interviewed her, she was all about Andrew ending up in A2.

Hopefully he can start a new chapter. Thanks for sharing that.

Edit: Yea I see her name on there :francis: